Chapter Thirty-Five

6PM 

(Ben POV)

"Come on then, let's get into the venue." I said to Lucy. 

We'd been on the bus all day, listening to music, talking and cuddling each other, it was amazing to be able to do all these things with her again. I'd missed her so fucking much.

She smiled and nodded, she now had a black vest top type of shirt on with 'Skid row' in red printed on it, her sleeves of tattoo's were really good, she had got them a couple of years ago so I hadn't seen them until now. She had her light blue hair straightened again and teased a little, with a black bow at the top. She had patterned tights and black shorts on, with some black converse. 

"You look really pretty by the way." I said to her.

She blushed and giggled. "Thank-you." 

Then we headed into the venue together. 

2 hours later

(Lucy POV)

I was standing at the side of the stage, taking photos of the boys playing, every now and then I'd go down to the front to take a few snaps, they were really good live. I was shocked.

Last time I had seen them play was when they wasn't amazing, they were good but needed improvement, and they sure had improved.

And funnily enough, I remembered all of the lyrics to the older songs, so I'd sing-a-long at points. 

They stopped playing a song, the crowd went mental. Ben smiled, but he looked over to the side of the stage where I was, and waved.

I went bright red and smiled, waving back. I noticed Cameron look at me also, I felt like an idiot so I put my hand down again and just turned my camera off, I didn't want to take anymore photos. 

I placed the camera around my neck, on top of my backstage pass, then I sat down on an amp.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we're going to play one last song!" Danny roared. 

Everyone was screaming.

"This song is called, not the American average!" Danny yelled, me and everyone else in the room started screaming. 

People were staring at me, but I couldn't care less, I loved this song when I was just a normal fan. 

The music started and I just went along with Danny, singing at the top of my lungs.

An hour later...

(Ben POV)

The show just finished, and I ran off stage to Lucy and I hugged her.

She was shocked at me hugging her, as she didn't expect me to at all, but then she laughed and wrapped her arms around me.

I pulled back from it. "What did you think?" I asked her.

She grinned. "It was AMAZING!" 

I laughed and hugged her again.

"Ben, dude can I get that guitar from you please?" I heard someone say.

I looked behind me and my guitar tech was standing there, I nodded and gave him it. Then I turned back to Lucy.