Chapter 3

🌹

🌹

But, Ni-Ki still did decide to walk upstairs holding onto his luggage which became heavier the more he carried it.

As he walked into a long hallway, he heard another noise coming from the door that was on his right. He flinched a bit out of fear, but soon after that, he had (at least that was what he had thought) enough courage to just open the door, which he did in the end.

He glanced at the man in front of him who was no other than Park Sunghoon.

And here I thought that it was a ghost...

Ni-Ki sighed as he closed the door behind him, still holding the luggage in his hand.

"Is that thing heavy, need help?" Sunghoon suddenly asked surprising Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki nodded in response. "A bit..." Ni-Ki said as he glanced down.

"I can help you carrying that, I am older than you after all." Sunghoon shrugged as he glanced at him expecting Ni-Ki to say something, but he didn't.

"I think that you had noticed already but we'll be sleeping in separate bedrooms..." Sunghoon said as he bit his lip. "I didn't know that...hyung." Ni-Ki glanced at him with no expression on his face whatsoever.

Let's just say that Ni-Ki didn't know Sunghoon that well and he was way too shy to speak to him. Ni-Ki was always like that at first, he did like talking to other people because believe it or not, Ni-Ki was a hella talkative person, but for some reason when it came to Sunghoon it was a different story.

"Uh, yeah..." Sunghoon laughed awkwardly as he glanced at him. "Look, kid, we'll have to work on our communication a bit so that it at least looks believable to other people, and well- your parents as well..." Sunghoon said.

"I know that, but it's just that some things do not make any sense to me and maybe I'll need more time to talk to you properly..." Ni-Ki said as he glanced at him and noticed that Sunghoon was slightly surprised to hear that, but he still listened to what the younger was talking about.

"You're my future husband after all and both of us ain't even-" Ni-Ki glanced down as he bit his lip. "I guess that that's it when it comes to my opinion on this situation..." Ni-Ki sighed.

"I get it..." Sunghoon glanced at him. "That was probably the longest that you have spoken to me." Sunghoon laughed at loud making Ni-Ki smile at him.

Maybe he is not as bad as I thought that he would be.

🌹

"Aww, you're such a cute kid." Sunghoon forcibly smiled at him as he ruffled Ni-Ki's hair while Ni-Ki rolled his eyes at him. "Stop treating me like a kid, dude." Ni-Ki sighed as he grabbed Sunghoon's hand away from him to stop him from whatever the heck he was doing at the moment. "How am I supposed to treat you then?" Sunghoon glanced at him with his lips turning into a thin line. "A lover?" He asked a bit unsatisfied.

"After a few days, I finally realized what kind of a person you are." Ni-Ki rolled his eyes at him. "What kind of a person am I then?" Sunghoon glanced at him as he waited for Ni-Ki to respond.
"You're weird hyung." Ni-Ki sighed.

"How weird am I then?" Sunghoon teased. "Aww, come on hyung stop with teasing," Ni-Ki whined. "But, I feel like a proud dad though." Sunghoon fake sobbed making Ni-Ki laugh at him. "Finally, I got you, we can call that progress." Sunghoon smiled at him while Ni-Ki tried his best to not smile back at him, but he did in the end.

"But, jokes aside hyung..." Ni-Ki sighed. "We'll be marrying each other..." Sunghoon glanced at him a bit concerned about their current situation, it wasn't the best situation for them since neither of them liked each other in a way their parents wanted them to.

They were in the same situation and they only had each other. Even when Ni-Ki was too stubborn to talk to him at first since he didn't want to have any contact with him and well was hesitant to speak to him, Sunghoon never gave up.

They wouldn't be talking to each other like that if it wasn't for his patience with the younger, even if he didn't have to try for a whole month or a year but a few days he still felt proud of himself.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do about it..." Sunghoon said. "As I said a few days ago..." Sunghoon glanced at Ni-Ki as he spoke. "We'll have to have some kind of communication if we want it to be believable..."

"I know that hyung, but it's hard..." Ni-Ki glanced at Sunghoon. "I know, it's hard for me as well, I had to break up with my girlfriend just because of this sudden engagement..." Ni-Ki glanced at him with his eyes wide open.

"Hyung, I am sorry-" Sunghoon interrupted him. "It's not your fault..." Sunghoon smiled at him. "I am for agreeing to this..." Sunghoon glanced down. Ni-Ki bit his inner cheek at that. "It's my fault as well, I should've fought with my parents about it, but I didn't..."

"You know, I still miss her though..." Sunghoon said as he got up. "Well, Riki-ah it's better for us to go to sleep now, bye." Sunghoon forcefully smiled at him and soon after that he exited the room leaving Ni-Ki with his thoughts alone.

Why is this happening to me?

Both of us didn't deserve that, so why...?

Ni-Ki felt tears falling down his face as he threw himself on his bed.