Chapter 10

🌹

🌹

They were both drunk. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to let Sunghoon drive, but still, he did, if one of them didn't drive they wouldn't be both sitting on the couch drunk.

"I will never go to a club ever again..." Ni-Ki groaned at loud as he let his head fall on the couch. "Same goes for me.." Sunghoon sighed.

"If I am being honest-" Ni-Ki glanced at Sunghoon who immediately glanced back at him. "Nevermind..." Ni-Ki nervously chuckled. "Aww, come on Riki-ah you can tell me anything." Sunghoon nudged his shoulder. "Okay, just don't panic, because it's probably because of the alcohol," Ni-Ki said a bit nervous.

"I kind of found you attractive at the party..." Ni-Ki said at what Sunghoon could only bit his lip at. "But, then again you are attractive now too," Ni-Ki said as he bit his lip as well while Sunghoon smirked at him playfully.

"I like those sudden compliments of yours." Sunghoon laughed. "I must admit, that you're hot too," Sunghoon said as he glanced at him.

"Hyung-" That was the last thing Ni-Ki could say until Sunghoon pulled him closer and placed him on his lap. Both of them glanced at each other, lust in their eyes, that was until Ni-Ki close the gap between them. That kiss of theirs was quick, but needy at the same time.

They both pulled away as they glanced at each other, that was until Sunghoon kissed him once again, this time deepening the kiss, soon after that he pulled away and glanced at Ni-Ki who had little tears forming in his eyes. He grabbed his jaw and soon after that he started kissing his neck, making the younger whine at the sudden touch.

That was until Sunghoon realized what he was doing. Sunghoon glanced at the younger who was left confused.

Why did he stop, so suddenly?

"Riki-ah..." Sunghoon glanced at him in pure shock. "I am so sorry-" Sunghoon was caught off guard as Ni-Ki kissed him once more and Sunghoon couldn't pull away, that was until Ni-Ki pulled away.

"What's the wrong hyung?" Ni-Ki asked still confused as he bit his lip. "Riki-ah, we can't do this..." Sunghoon sighed as he grabbed the younger's waist and placed him gently on the sofa which made Ni-Ki pout. "But, why?" Ni-Ki glanced at him desperately.

"We are both drunk and I can't bring myself to do it, I am sorry..." Sunghoon glanced down. "I understand..." Ni-Ki sighed. "I'll just go take a shower, bye hyung..." Ni-Ki said as he somehow managed to get up from the couch he was currently sitting on and walked away from the living room.

What have I done...

Sunghoon sighed as he grabbed his hair out of shock and regret.

🌹

It was nine in the morning and Ni-Ki was already in the kitchen preparing himself breakfast. He somehow managed to make himself a sandwich, but soon after that, he heard footsteps getting louder and louder, and of course that he knew who that was.

"Good morning," Sunghoon said as he glanced at Ni-Ki confused. "Morning, hyung..." Ni-Ki said as he glanced down. "I thought of making scrambled eggs for us..." Sunghoon said. "But, I see that you made yourself breakfast..." Sunghoon added.

"Uh, yeah I woke up earlier since I wanted to meet with my brother and his friends..." Ni-Ki said as he avoided eye contact with Sunghoon. "Oh, okay then..." Sunghoon said. "Have fun." He said as he walked to the fridge that was next to Ni-Ki to grab himself some eggs. "Thanks, hyung..." Ni-Ki said as he opened the cabinet to get himself a plate.

He placed his sandwich on it and started walking until he heard Sunghoon speak. "Are you going to eat in the living room or something?" Sunghoon asked confused. Ni-Ki shook his head in response. "I am going to eat in my bedroom, hyung..." Ni-Ki replied as he glanced down.

I can't deal with this for now...

And soon after that he was gone, leaving Sunghoon alone.

"Damn it..." Sunghoon said full of regrets as he placed the eggs on the counter.