Chapter 15

🌹

🌹

Father

Hello, son.

I am sending you this message to let you know that the marriage is canceled.

Wait...

What!?

Aren't you supposed to be happy about it?

We thought about it and we think that we went too far with it...

We shouldn't force you to marry a stranger and on top of that, you are straight.

Seen

🥀

I can't believe this...

Is it a prank...?

...

I like him though...

Ni-ki sighed as he tried his best to not let the tears that were already forming in his eyes fall.

This is too much...

"Riki-ah..." Sunghoon glanced at him as he sighed. "Why are you crying?" Sunghoon glanced at him, clueless about everything he wanted to comfort the younger, but all of a sudden he got a text message from his father.

Mr.Park

Son, the marriage arrangement is canceled.

Have a good day.

Seen

🥀

I don't understand...

Why now...?

Sunghoon tossed his phone to the side to reach for the younger as he tried his best to wrap his arms around him, the younger as soon as he noticed Sunghoon's attempt hugged him back.

"Hyung..." Ni-ki sobbed. Sunghoon hummed in response trying his best not to cry. "What will I do without you...?" Ni-ki asked a bit shaken up, Sunghoon sighed at that. "I was wondering the same thing..."

"I shouldn't be crying over this..." Ni-ki whimpered. "But, I am..." Ni-ki added. "Riki..." Sunghoon felt his eyes getting teary, that was until he was crying as well. "We'll somehow figure it out-" Sunghoon was interrupted by Ni-ki. "How?" Ni-Ki asked. "I like you hyung." Ni-Ki blurted out as Sunghoon widened his eyes at that.

What...?

Did I hear that right?..?

Riki likes me...?

Sunghoon gasped as he slowly let go of a hug to glance at Ni-ki, ignoring his heartbeat and his ears getting red.

Ni-ki glanced at him as he spoke. "Yeah, I like you..." "I know that it's selfish, but I can handle a heartbreak..." Ni-ki glanced down.

How...?

Why do I feel happy about it?

...

"Ni-ki I-" Sunghoon glanced down as he tried to collect himself. He was confused not only by Ni-ki liking him but by his feelings as well, he was lost.

"I need time..." Sunghoon said out loud. "Maybe a little time off would be a good thing for both of us.." Sunghoon spoke as he wiped his tears from his eyes.

I am so sorry Riki...

🥀

Jay-ah

I know what happened...

You always know when something happens.

Stop it, Hoon...

My parents are good friends with Riki's parents ofc that I know everything...

*sigh*

How are you coping with it?

What do you mean?

I am fine.

Stop lying Hoon-ah we both know that it ain't true.

Okay...

I feel terrible...

Riki confessed to me and I don't know what to do...

What do you mean "you don't know what to do", dummy 😤

Go and date him!?

What...?

Sunghoon-ah you like him too, why can't you just say that you like him?

Why can't you accept it?

Would a normal person buy a bouquet of roses every day for a person he only knew for like 3 or I don't know how many months?

You literally act like a married couple.

...

You're the one who's dumb.

I just tried my best to make him happy that's all...

Yeah by cooking for him, cuddling him, hugging him, acting all possessive over him when he was at that club-

Dude, that's an awesome way to treat a friend I mean- 🙄

...

Why was I telling you all of that stuff again?

I don't know, you're dumb.

...

You know if I treated Heeseung hyung the same way you treat Ni-ki, you would be the first one to tease me about it AND here you are acting all oblivious.

Thankfully, now you're alone in your apartment and have time to think about everything, I just hope you'll make a right choice.

See ya, Hoon.

Thanks for the advice...

*sigh*

You're right I have time to think about everything...