Epilogue

🌹

🌹

Ni-ki was patiently waiting for Sunghoon, that was until he finally arrived. "Took you long enough to show up, hyung," Ni-ki said as Sunghoon sat opposite him. "Sorry, Riki-ah I had a bit of work to do in the company, but my father agreed to take over for some reason..." Sunghoon sighed. "Maybe he realized that I need a break..." Sunghoon glanced down.

"I am sorry to hear that hyung..." Ni-ki said as he locked eyes with Sunghoon.

Not again-

"It's not your fault after all." Sunghoon smiled at him as Ni-ki bit his lip in response. "Uh, and about that confession of yours..." Sunghoon sighed. "I like you as well," Sunghoon said as Ni-ki was surprised to hear that.

"You what-" Ni-ki gasped as Sunghoon chuckled at him. "I like you." Sunghoon smiled at him softly. "Who wouldn't like a person like you?" Sunghoon asked as Ni-ki stared at him dumbfounded.

"You're nice, polite, and cute no matter what you do, you can get annoying from time to time, but I can deal with it and you're beautiful," Sunghoon said as Ni-ki smiled at him brightly soon after that. "I was a fool for even taking my time to think about it." Sunghoon shrugged.

"I like you Riki-ah, I do, I miss you a lot as well, I just can't be without you, you were always there as well..." Sunghoon chuckled. "That's kind of corny hyung..." Ni-ki said with his cheeks getting red while he tried to suppress a smile but miserably failed.

"You like to though." Sunghoon pointed out as he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at Ni-ki which did make him laugh in response.

"Okay, okay I do." Ni-ki smiled at him. "So, are we official?" Ni-ki asked. "Only if you want us to be, after all, I was the one acting dumb before..." Sunghoon sighed. "Yeah, you have no word when it comes to it." Ni-ki proudly smiled as Sunghoon laughed at him.

"That's why I won't be dating you," Ni-ki said out loud while Sunghoon widened his eyes in response. "Riki-ah-" Sunghoon glanced at him desperately.

"I am just kidding hyung, we are official." Ni-ki laughed at loud while Sunghoon let out a big breath, soon after that he frowned at him. "Yah, you brat I almost had a panic attack," Sunghoon said already teasing the younger. "Well, that's what I do best." Ni-ki laughed.

🌹

"What about our parents?" Ni-ki peeked in Sunghoon's direction as he was laying on the older's lap. "Screw them, we are adults and we know what is best for us." Sunghoon sighed as he stroked Ni-ki's hair. "If they couldn't care about us before then they do not have a say in anything else, especially our love lives."

"I mean you are right, but-" Ni-ki wanted to say more, but was interrupted by Sunghoon. "Riki-ah you love me and I love you and that's all that matters." Sunghoon smiled at him as Ni-ki smiled back at him.

I never would have known that I'd fall for a man, that has a great personality and cares about me as much as I care for him, him being handsome is only a bonus.

I love you Sunghoon-ie hyung.

"I love you too Riki-ah." Sunghoon said as he softly smiled at him. "How did you-" Ni-ki gasped as he stopped speaking. "The way you looked at me gave it away." Sunghoon said and soon after that he leaned closer and pecked the younger's forhead.

I love him so much...

"I love you more." Sunghoon replied as he glanced at him. "You are a mind reader." Ni-ki pouted. "Nope, I just know you too well." Sunghoon chuckled at him.

"All, I ever needed was you Riki." Sunghoon said as Ni-ki's cheeks turned red. "Young you're making me feel emberrassed..." Ni-ki pouted. "What can I say, I have a pretty good impact on you after all." Sunghoon laughed at him as Ni-ki frowned in response, but soon after that he gave in.

"Okay, after all..." Ni-ki smiled back at Sunghoon. "Maybe the only person who can make me truly happy is you, hyung." Ni-ki admitted. "All I need is you, hyung." Ni-ki said. "All, I'll ever need is you." Ni-ki said as Sunghoon's expression softened. "All I need is you, Riki-ah as well."

And that was how the two of them stayed in their little world of safety and comfort. As the time passed by, they only fell in love with each other more.