Chapter 16

🥀

🥀

"Wait, so you're saying that your stupid parents canceled your engagement?" Jake sighed. "But, you like him?" Jake asked in disbelief. "That'd be correct..." Ni-ki glanced down as spoke.

"Gosh, that's sad." Jake pouted. "But, does that Sunghoon guy like you?" Jake glanced at Ni-ki while Ni-ki stayed silent at that.

I don't know...

That's the problem...

"Riki-ah I am talking to you." Jake frowned at him while Ni-ki glanced at him out of fear. "I don't know hyung..." Ni-ki shrugged while Jake gasped at that. "Well, if I'd have to guess he does," Jake said. "Why?" Ni-ki sighed. "Why do you think that hyung?"

"Would a normal human being bring you flowers if you two knew each other for three months?" Jake asked. "It's actually four months..." Ni-ki corrected. "Meh, same thing." Jake rolled his eyes. "Hyung, you should stop hanging out with Sunoo." Ni-ki sighed. "He's cute and I won't listen to you." Jake huffed at what Ni-ki laughed in response.

"He probably likes you as well, but he needs more time to figure it out..." Jake locked his eyes with Ni-ki's and Ni-ki knew that Jake was pretty serious about it. "We'll see, hyung..." Ni-ki glanced down.

"Well, you do have his number, right?" Jake asked as Ni-ki nodded in response. "Well, you two can text each other than," Jake explained. "You two can meet up without your parents knowing it, like true Romeo and Juliet," Jake said as he clapped his hands out of satisfaction as Ni-ki glanced at him slightly unimpressed.

"Hyung, this isn't a k-drama, it's real life." Ni-ki sighed. "Just imagine how would my parents react if they knew that I like Sunghoon hyung.." Ni-ki sighed. "I know, but you're a grown-up now and you should fight for yourself and your rights," Jake said.

"Maybe, you're right..." Ni-ki said as he gave him a weak smile. "Thanks, hyung." Jake smiled back at him. "No problem, now go get your man-" Ni-ki cleared his throat at that. "I mean-" Jake sighed. "Uh, text him yeah..." Jake awkwardly laughed at what Ni-ki smiled.

This hyung...

🌹

Hoon hyung <3

Hey, hyung :D

Oh, Riki-ah how are you?

Uh, fine :)

You...?

Well, I feel like I am a confused teenager, not an adult...

Huh...?

Why? :(

You're awesome hyung :D

Thanks, Riki-ah...

But, I just feel like I haven't been honest with myself for a while now...

Can I help you with it?

You already are haha

???

I mean-

I need time when it comes to my feelings...

I know, that you confessed to me, but I feel like even if I would like you back I wouldn't be enough for you...

That's your way of rejecting me, right?

I am fine with it...

NO!?

THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY!?

Then, what?

Can we meet up somewhere tomorrow?

I can't do it over texts, I just...

*sigh*

Okay...

How about that cafe we were supposed to visit but never did?

Is 4 pm alright with you, but hyung?

You're too nice to be true...

Yeah, it is alright with me Riki-ah...

Okay :D

You were nothing, but nice to me hyung...

I am kind of repaying it hahaha...

You were nice to me too as well, your presence was enough for me to somehow handle everything...

Seen