Chapter 7

🌹

🌹

"Hyung, we could watch a movie together," Ni-Ki suggested. They were both bored anyway, it was Saturday and thankfully Sunghoon didn't have to finish anything up in the company. "Sure," Sunghoon said as he grabbed a TV remote to turn on the TV.

Ni-Ki scooted closer to Sunghoon which did surprise Sunghoon at first, but he didn't mind it that much. "Oh, we can watch avengers!?" Ni-Ki said out loud slightly enthusiastic about their movie night. "Oh, you like watching superhero movies?" Sunghoon glanced at him while Ni-Ki nodded in response with a small smile present on his face.

"Same goes for me," Sunghoon said and soon after that, he chuckled. "Oh, my God!?" Ni-Ki squealed out of happiness. "You look so happy to hear that." Sunghoon laughed out loud. "Yeah, my parents never let me watch it because they thought that it was too childish for me..." Ni-Ki replied which did make Sunghoon frown.

"That's stupid." Sunghoon sighed. "I guess that my parents weren't that strict with me..."Sunghoon said as he paid attention to the movie and both of them turned silent for a few minutes before Ni-Ki spoke again.

"I'm sorry for ruining the mood, hyung I kind of just-" Ni-Ki was interrupted by Sunghoon. "No need for that Riki-ah, I am happy that you shared something with me, I know that it's difficult for you as well..." Sunghoon said as he glanced at the younger and ruffled his hair making Ni-Ki smile.

"Uh, did you bleach your hair or something?" Sunghoon asked as he stroked Ni-Ki's hair. "Yeah, why?" Ni-Ki asked a bit confused. "I mean, it's still soft, so-" Sunghoon stopped talking as Ni-Ki glanced at him, and of course that Sunghoon did glance back at him.

Both of them were mesmerized by each other's eyes until Sunghoon looked away and Ni-Ki did as well a few seconds after. Sunghoon felt slightly "embarrassed" while Ni-Ki bit his inner cheek as he glanced down, trying his best not to blush which didn't go as he planned out.

Sunghoon cleared his throat and decided to speak up. "I think that we should watch the movie now, what do you say Riki-ah?" Sunghoon asked not even peeking at the younger while Ni-Ki only replied with a small "yeah" and they both stayed like that until the movie was over surprisingly.

🌹

"Riki?" Sunghoon glanced at Ni-Ki who was standing in front of him. Ni-Ki bit his lip as he glanced down. "What is it?" Sunghoon asked a bit curious. It was nearly eleven at night when Ni-Ki came into his bedroom, which for sure did surprise Sunghoon who was preparing to sleep, but Ni-Ki didn't say anything and he even turned around to leave, but Sunghoon stopped him.

"You can tell me anything, Riki-ah." Sunghoon sighed as he got up from his bed and walked up to him. That for sure did surprise Ni-Ki. "Hyung, I didn't want to trouble you-" Ni-Ki was interrupted by Sunghoon who pulled him in his embrace, surprising Ni-Ki even more.

"What is it?" Sunghoon asked softly while Ni-Ki hugged him back. "I just wanted you to cuddle me to sleep, that's all..." Ni-Ki replied which did surprise Sunghoon as he let go of their hug, while NI-Ki pouted in response.

"You must've felt lonely right?" Sunghoon sighed. He couldn't even look at Ni-Ki because of their so-called movie night that happened. He didn't think that it would make him feel weird. Yeah, weird. "A little..." Ni-Ki sighed.

"Okay, then we can do that..." Sunghoon smiled at him as Ni-Ki smiled back at him brightly.

And that was how both of them ended up sleeping in each other's embrace, once again.