Chapter 11

🌹

🌹

"Hey, Jungwon-ah..." Ni-Ki said as he glanced at Jungwon and his friend who had pink hair, to Ni-Ki he looked like cotton candy. "Oh, hey hyung, this is Sunoo by the way." Jungwon smiled at Ni-Ki as he pointed at him. "Hey there." Sunoo smiled at him brightly. "Jake hyung is gonna be here any minute," Sunoo added.

"Oh, nice." Ni-Ki awkwardly shrugged as he glanced down. "You seem off." Jungwon pointed out. "Yeah?" Ni-Ki replied acting clueless. "You were always a bad liar hyung." Jungwon pouted at what Sunoo laughed in response.

"Sorry, I'm late." Jake sighed as he sat next to Ni-Ki. "No worries hyung, you're just on time." Sunoo smiled at him as he said that. "Thanks, Sunoo-ya," Jake said as he chuckled.

They give of couple vibes...

Ni-Ki sighed at that. "What is it Riki-ah?" Jake glanced at Ni-Ki slightly confused. "Nothing, hyung I am just tired..." Ni-Ki said. "Aww, we can cheer you up hyung," Sunoo said as he smiled at him. "Yup, after all, you'll spend a day with us and it will be fun," Jungwon added as he smiled at him. "Okay..." Ni-Ki said with a small smile on his face.

Maybe it will help me forget about Sunghoon hyung, for now...

🌹

"How was it?" Jake glanced at Ni-Ki who smiled at him brightly. "It was fun." Sunoo squealed out of happiness as soon as he heard that. "Yay, we made your day better." Jungwon chuckled at that. "Sunoo, you're way too enthusiastic..." Jake laughed in response. "Aww, come he's cute though."

And again...

Ni-Ki glanced down as he suppressed a smile.

I wish that Sunghoon hyung and I could be like that-

...

Ni-Ki widened his eyes at his thought.

No, no, and no.

We are friends and I am straight. I just want that awkwardness to disappear between us...

🌹

Hoon hyung :)

When are you planning on coming home?

Why?

For me to prepare dinner and all that...

Oh...

Uh...

I'll be home in 20 minutes.

I can pick you up if you'd like to.

No need hyung haha

I can walk.

Okay, just take care of yourself on your way to the house, okay?

Sure thing :)

🌹

Ni-Ki opened the door and was surprised to see Sunghoon sleeping soundly on the sofa.

What is he doing here...

Was he waiting for me...?

Ni-Ki softly smiled at Sunghoon as he closed the door behind him until he heard Sunghoon waking up. "Oh, you're home." Sunghoon sighed as he rubbed his eyes while Ni-Ki was walking up to him.

"You didn't have to wait for me.." Ni-Ki sighed. "Well, I did, now come and eat." Sunghoon tried to get up but was stopped by Ni-Ki. "No need hyung, I can get myself dinner." Ni-Ki smiled at him.

Why does he care so much for me?

"I didn't eat yet as well, so-" Sunghoon was interrupted by Ni-Ki. "Hyung." He pouted as he glanced at him. "You should eat even when I am not here.." He glanced down as he said that.

"I couldn't eat without you, I kind of got used to eating with you..." Sunghoon said as he locked eyes with Ni-Ki who was surprised to hear that. "You are my friend after all," Sunghoon said as he got up.

"Thanks, hyung." Ni-Ki smiled at him. "For what?" Sunghoon asked slightly confused. "Taking care of me." Sunghoon cleared his throat as he heard that. "Shall we?" Sunghoon asked. "We shall," Ni-Ki replied and both of them went to the kitchen to eat dinner together.