9. Home

The last two weeks were like that, they both took advantage of the situation given, flirting, teasing, and whispering. It was causing more harm than good, both of them made sure their rooms looked nice, waiting for the other to come but it never happened. They each had their own experiences with walking past the opposites bedroom door and hearing soft moans, pants and groans.

They both had a hard time walking away too.

Once they arrived at the cabin, after the final farm, much to their combined excitement and resentment, Thor and Hogun were waiting for them. She giggled and ran up, hugging Thor, almost relieved to have someone be a buffer between the two "People are praising your work out here Lady Charlie," he said. He set her down quickly, seeing the looks he was getting from Loki "Let us feast!" he said, pulling the two into the cabin. He gestured the table to show the food and drink there, along with some people in scantily dressed clothes. Charlie blushed as a man and woman walked up, taking her arms and walked her to the table "They also wanted to show their appreciation" Thor whispered as they smiled and removed her cloak. Charlie blushed "Oh uh... Thank you" she said, sitting down between the two in propped pillows, "Eat up, the palace is going to be a mad house when we return" Thor said, sitting between his own couple.

Hogun sat with two women as Loki sat alone, staring over at Charlie as the two fed her, handing her a wine goblet "Thank you" she said, humming as the man rubbed her shoulders. They drank, ate, and talked the night away as Charlie relaxed, she debated using this time to tease but she didn't want to use these people for their game. She set down the goblet, wiping the wine that spilled on her chin as she giggled "You drink like an Asgardian, are you sure you're of Earth?" Thor asked. She laughed with Hogun "Positive, unfortunately, as much as I'd love to call this place home. " she said. Hogun nodded "I have a question... if you're so talented... Why hide it from us?" He asked, sipping his drink politely.

Charlie glanced around, feeling comfortable enough, she sat up and took a deep breathe "Humans born with powers are... outcasts, we're the freaks of society. Most of us have been cast aside by family and society because of our powers. We have a higher homeless, crime, and unemployment than anyone else. Hell, even I was homeless when I came here, no one wants to hire us. When I came here you guys were so nice, so open, and from the stigma I come from I thought you'd lock me up... Luckily I was very wrong," she said, glancing up at Loki. Thor, Hogun, and the others looked sadly at her, Hogun cleared his throat "I'm sorry your world is so ignorant," he said. She plastered a fake smile feeling the atmosphere go down "Hey, I didn't pay for it," he said with a laugh, grabbing her tankard. She clinked her glasses with the others before chugging, the only one who didn't was Loki, he just stared at Charlie for a while until he dipped his.

She let out a loud belch, covering her mouth shyly as the escorts giggled "Sorry" she whispered before moaning as the male escort rubbed a part of her shoulder. Thor chuckled before standing "I think it is time for all of us to adjourn to our rooms," he said. Charlie watched as he stood with the two, walking away, she suddenly realized what Thor meant by appreciation. She slipped her drink and stood as the two at her side rose with her "Oh Im not sure-" the woman shushed her, placing a finger on her lips as thean pushed her forward "We wanted to thank you for saving the lands, let us do what we do best," she said. Charlie gasped as they moved forward, the man nibbled on her ear while pushing her, as Hogun left Loki stood, following Charlie down the hall.

She gasped softly while opening the door, the man wrapped an arm around her waist while attacking her neck with kisses. Charlie whimpered at the attention, lost in a haze of pleasure, with her and Loki's teasing attention was welcome but she wasn't sure. They walked her to the bed before pushing her back onto it, she raised her hands "Guys hang on I've never-" she gasped as the woman crawled over her. The man carefully removed her shoes as the woman smiled down "What do you like my savior?" She asked, taking Charlie's hands and resting them on her waist. Charlie locked up, unable to move while she felt someone touching her "I-I... um... I-I like..."