18. My King

Years later...

"Thats good" Charlie murmured, pulling her hand out of the perfectly warmed bathwater, and shaking the water off. She stood upright, the chain attached to her collar rattled against her bare skin, causing her to wince slightly. She snapped her head to the golden door, hearing soft talking in the other room 'Shit!' she thought, grabbing the tray with his wine and goblet on it. She stood upright behind the door so she wouldn't be seen right away, biting her lip shyly, she didn't want to upset the king.

King Loki stepped inside with a huff "I've just come home, Thor, can this not wait? She can't have gone far, Thor, I know she dreads these tea times but she's not-" Loki glances over at her, taking a moment to eye her up and down. She blushed heavily before looking back out the door "Hiding." he finished, she could hear Prince Thor sigh on the other side "Should your wife decide to tend to her duties, send her to the gardens, King" he said facetiously. Loki sighed and nodded before shutting the door, he turned to her and walked over, grabbing the goblet and sipping it carefully. She cleared her throat "Welcome home my king," she said softly.

She waited carefully, examining his face to try and tell just how this was going to go.

He finished up his wine, staring at the empty goblet for a moment before tossing it to the side, and grabbing her hair. He yanked her head back, grabbing the wine bottle before she dropped her platter, she whimpered, before she could move his hands he grabbed her hands, pushing her up against the wall. He stared down at herr frightened form for a moment before smirking, a dark chuckle crawled out of the back of his throat "At least you will obey my every word, my little slave." he growled out. She shivered under his touch before nodding shakingly "Yes, my king" she said, he nodded before releasing she and stepping away.

She panted a little before bending down and cleaning up the platter and goblet, she looked back at the King only to look away seeing he'd stripped himself of his robe. Loki tossed it aside and turned back before descending down into the spring, he gestured the bottle he set on the counter "Wine." he said. She nodded and walked over to the bottle, she placed it on the tray before kneeling behind him, pouring him a goblet, and handing it to him. He took it with his opposite hand and rested his arm beside him "Shall I wash you now sire?" she asked timidly. He turned his head to her "Speak up" he snapped, she jumped a little and cleared her throat "Shall I wash you now, sire?" she asked.

He blinked "Thats, why I'm here, isn't it?" he sneered, she bit her lip hearing the anger in his voice, and nodded. She grabbed the sponge, water cup, and bathing oils before walking back to the spring, stepping down into the warm water until it met her hips. Loki sipped his wine as she covered the sponge in oil and water before leaning down in front of him. He leaned back, his arms apart to allow her to scrub his perfect chest down before rinsing it off. She turned and dipped the sponge into the water, ringing it out for a moment before an arm wrapped around her waist "Ah!" she yelped as she was yanked back. She landed square in King Loki's lap, his thighs underneath her as his hard cock rested against her back. She went to stand up when he yanked her chain, so her back met his chest, his mouth attacked her shoulder with bites and suckles.

She whimpered "Y-Your majesty!" she cooed in surprise, gasping as he covered herr mouth "I never said you could talk." he said between kisses. He let go of the chain, reaching around to her front, taking a breast in each hand before skillfully rolling her nipples in between his fingers. She whimpered and leaned her head back onto his shoulder, her hands were perched upward, almost pinned against him. She gasped as he sucked right where her neck met her shoulder, pinching slightly harder, she moaned out as Loki chuckled "The littlest bit of force and you're mewling in my lap like a wanton whore." he said.

Her legs shook in the water as he kneaded, pinched, and sucked on her skin viciously "Has my little Alfheim pet never played before?" he asked. She panted and whimpered "Y-Your Majesty, what of the Queen?" she asked, he shivered a little underneath her before acting. He lifted her for a second before turning her to face him, she straddled him, before she could realize it, the head of his dick was just at herr entrance. She gasped, gripping his shoulders as one of his hand's gripped her hip, the other on her jaw as he met her eyes, his pupils dilated in lust "What of her?" he asked before slamming her down on him.