19. My Queen

Charlie shifted slightly in her dress to make it more comfortable as her head swooned, her hand maiden stood by her side "Your majesty its just a bit uncouth, you drinking with the warriors and all, what would the king say?" she asked. She froze slightly and furrowed her brows before turning "Excuse me?" she asked, the maiden locked up "The King" she reminds her. Charlie stared a moment before she laughed and turned "Yes I suppose he would be... Upset with my dalliances, more upset if I let Falandral drink me under the table" she said while walking to the royal bedchambers.

The maiden cleared her throat "I meant no offense ma'am" she said, Charlie waved her hand "And I take none, you lot are far more afraid of my husband than you should be." she said. It was no secret the servants were a little on edge around Loki despite an almost ten-year perfect reign. The gruff exterior, the deep voice and authoritative tone was all damning evidence, nevermind being the God of Mischief.

But she knew better.

Charlie stopped at the door, collecting herself somewhat "Run along, Geraldine, thank you for the escort" she said, opening the door. She tilted her head and held out the bag from Earth "Do you need assistance changing ma'am?" she asked, Charlie laughed as she took the bag "I think my husband is perfectly capable of that" she said with a wink. Geraldine flushed as Charlie closed the door, laughing at her reaction before she turned to see Loki in his rightful place. 

He knelt by her door looking up at her almost relieved, he'd probably been waiting a while, she was pretty late, but they both knew he didn't mind. He was almost naked except for some rags, nothing at all like any servant in the palace would be caught wearing, they were brown rags that barely covered his waist, and that lovely black collar with the gold clasp. She locked the door and eyed him carefully as he smiled "Welcome home my Queen." he said gently, she smiled and reached a handover, tussling his hair gently. "Thank you, boy," you said, trailing your hand down the side of his face and tilting his chin up as you stepped away.

You walked over to the wardrobe, the rattling of his chains followed closely behind, you spread your arms, waiting only a moment before he began stripping you down. Once the dress was fully removed, he set the clothes aside, folding them up perfectly as you crossed your bare legs, you sat naked before your vanity.

You smiled and brushed yourself off before sitting down, placing the bag on the ground"Wine" you said, grabbing a cloth, and beginning to wipe the makeup off her face. He nodded and conjured a pitcher with a goblet, she hummed as he poured, "All the mead in the world wouldn't come close to being as sweet as your wine dear boy." she said. In the reflection of her vanity, he smiled softly "Thank you," he said as she took down her hairpieces, letting her head sit naturally. She stood and took the glass before walking to the bed, letting him rattle behind her before sitting down on the edge, he knelt as she crossed her legs and sipped her wine.

She hummed pleasantly, savoring the sweet taste, washing away the tavern mead, soothing herself in the flavor before checking on Loki. He looked down but he was slightly fidgety, his fingers more than anything picked at one another. He was growing slightly impatient, he knelt perfectly, back straight, looking down, he only fidgeted very gently with his fingers. He was being very good, but he was definitely needy, she chuckled softly and leaned forward "You may speak my good boy," she said. He looked up too eagerly, swallowing nervously "May I begin, my mistress?" he asked, his eyes glazed over in desperation.

She frowned softly and reached out, petting his cheek, he nuzzled into her hand, kissing his hand "Are you alright?" she asked gently. He rolled his lips in and nodded "I am fine, I... Missed you thoroughly." he said, kissing her palm gently. She smiled, stroking him with her thumb "My boy was gone an awfully long time... Your Queen missed you greatly" she cooed, watching him enjoy the warmth of her hold. She chuckled softly then pulled back "Alright darling, we can start early if you really want to." she said, finishing her wine glass as he smiled. He stood and walked over, taking her glass and de-summoning it with the flick of his wrist.