💜Soft Tamaki Amajiki Head-Canons💜

1:- Whenever you feel down in the dumps, or when someone mad you sad, Tamaki would try the best he can to make you smile, because he just can't stand seeing you sad and in tears as well.

2:- Tamaki is the type of person that likes to cuddle with you every single time, just to get your attention whenever he has the urge to cuddle you.

3:- Whenever that the two of you are in a huge crowd, he would immediately hold onto your hand because of his social anxiety and he doesn't want to get lost in the crowd as well.

4:- Tamaki always has scrunchies or hand bands with at all times if you ever need to braid your hair or put it in a ponytail of how hot the weather is at the moment.

5:- If you're feeling under the weather, or you have a really bad fever, he'll make sure that he takes care of you the best he can.

6:- He always gives you love letters to make sure you know that he's doing alright or when he just wants to write love poems to you.

7:- Tamaki is the type of person to sneak up behind you and hug you from behind, having his head on your shoulders if he's tired or he just wants to hide his face from everyone.

8:- Every time you try to leave, he will never let you go until you tell him that you'll be okay and you won't get hurt at all. 🥹🥹🥺🥺

9:- Tamaki would try to act all tall and tough so that no one can try to flirt or even tough you at all.

10:- Tamaki always loves being the big spoon, because he loves to have you in his arms whenever you guys are sleeping or cuddling together.

11:- He's somewhat clingy whenever he gets sick, and he tried his best not to get you sick as well, but he just wants you in his arms.

12:- Amajiki secretly loves to try cosplay because you do it all the time, and he wants to try and do it so that he can try to fit in with your cosplaying idea. He would even try to act as Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste from Miraculous so that you can be his Ladybug/Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

13:- He always makes sure that you are staying healthy and drinking lots of water. And he'll even share his food with you if you haven't gotten anything to eat just yet.

14:- Whenever you two do a movie night, Tamaki always loves playing with your hair, whether it's long, short, or medium, he always loves playing with your hair and he'll even give you back massages as well for the fun of it.

15:- He's too shy to sing in front of other people, so he likes to do it alone, and you will sometimes walk in on him singing his heart out and he will sometimes notice, but most of the time he wouldn't even know you're there.

16:- If you ever fall asleep on Tamaki, he'll make sure that you're comfortable so that you don't damage or hurt your neck.

~~~~~~~
|
|
|
|
|
|
~~~~~~

My heart can't even handle this much cuteness!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this Head-Canon page of our adorable Anti-Social Boy!

Stay tuned for more!

𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐀

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧