💜A Shy Vampire's Love💜 |Part 3| (⚜️ & 🍋)

Characters Included

Name: Tamaki Amajiki

Height: 177cm (5'10")

Name: Y/N L/N

Height: 166 cm (5'5¼")

Enjoy and try not to touch yourself, please!

⚠️!!PLEASE READ THE TAG FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING!!⚠️

Tags: Vampire x Bunny roleplay, hand job, blowjob, riding, neck biting, creampie, ahegao, vanilla

Vampire & Fantasy AU

Vampire! Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Bunny! Y/N

(3rd Person's POV)

"Why don't we take things to the next level?~"

Tamaki's cheeks turned red as he asked, "A-Are you sure, B-Bunny? What if I hurt you?" "You won't~. I promise," Y/N said, her hands snaking down to his shirt, grabbing it, lifting it up.

The vampire's cheeks turned into a deeper red as he grabbed her hands. He swallowed, "S-Sorry. I-I'll do it m-myself."

She smiled and she sat back as she sat there, waiting.

'God, can't believe this took a turn,' Tamaki thought, swallowing again as he took off his shirt, revealing his body.

Y/N's cheeks turned immediately red as she admired his body. She felt her pussy ache as she then smiled, "You never told me that you were this handsome, Tamaki~." "I-I... Uhm..." he stuttered, looking at his hands as he was fidgeting his fingers.

She giggled as she began removing her nightgown that the vampire made for her, revealing her in her undergarments. Y/N's hair was caught in the nightgown as her hair cascaded down her back as she sat there with a smile on her lips.