💜Our Little Miracle💜

P.S: This will have a Boy x Boy dynamic and it will also have male pregnancy. If you're uncomfortable with the plot line and the line, why are you reading this anyways?

And I can't even get over this amazing fanart!
It's so cute and perfect!

Tamaki Amajiki x Male!Alpha! Reader

⟮Tamaki's POV⟯

It's been a few years since Y/N and I have gotten married and started living together since we graduated UA High School.

Y/N is officially an Amajiki, and I'm very proud on calling him my husband.

Y/N is a wonderful guy, and I'm very happy to have someone like him. I mean, I never knew I would fall over heels for a totally hot boy who is actually an Ultima Alpha, but I honestly didn't seem to care nor mind the idea.

But, Y/N and I are due to have a little someone to be born here soon enough.

Y/N began worrying about my safety and our baby's, since it's his job as Ultima is to protect his mate and his child so that nothing bad can happen. And I totally get it.

I was currently at Fatgum's agency to fill out some paper work, stressing. I leaned on the chair and rubbed my hand in circles on my baby bump, mumbling to myself that everything will be fine.

"Hey, Tamaki! Is everything going okay?" Kirishima asked, poking his head in my office space. I sighed, nodding my head, "Yeah, everything is going alright. I'm just stressed out. I mean, I only have like, two more months then the baby will be here."

He walked up to me and said, "Don't worry. Besides, I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew." "Yeah," I said with a small smile, looking at my baby bump, "I can't wait to see my child."

"Hey, you wanna go out to get some food? Do you need anything to eat at all?" Kirishima asked, helping me up from the chair.

I exhaled and stretched my arms a little bit, "I could get something to eat." "Great! There's a nearby park around here. And I've already called Y/N that I'll be taking you somewhere, and he was okay with it," Kirishima said, giving me finger guns.

"Did he even threaten you as well?" I asked, knowing my husband will threaten anybody.

His face turned pale and he nodded his head, slouching forward, "Yeah..."

Chuckling, we left the agency as we began walking towards the park that Kirishima was telling me about. I asked, "So, how are you and Mina doing? How's Reiji?" "Oh! We're doing great! Just Reiji being a little pain and she keeps asking Mina and I to make her a baby brother," Kirishima chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I can't wait to have a little pair of feet running our mine and Y/N's home. We've been waiting for this day to come ever since," I smiled, really happy this day has come.

We arrived at the park to see Mirio and Hadou with their kids running around playing.

"Oh my goodness! Tamaki! Ejirou!" Mirio smiled brightly, getting up from the bench.

I smiled brightly, happy to see Mirio and Hadou since graduation. Mirio trapped me in a hug, being careful of my baby bump. I smiled, "Hi, Mirio." "Oh my gosh, it felt like it's been forever! I missed you!" Mirio laughed, releasing the hug and put his hand on my stomach.