💜Tamaki Amajiki Father Head-Canons💜

1:- When Tamaki found out you were pregnant with his and your child, he would get really excited that he gets to be a father, because he never had that type of love before as a kid, and he'll become the best father to your kid.

        2:- When you're sore while you're pregnant, Tamaki would be that type of guy to carry you like a Prince Charming that saved the princess from the dragon. He would do that all the time and you can't tell me otherwise.

        3:- When your kid is around twelve months old, Tamaki would give them a bunny plushie he had as a child growing up, keeping it clean and safe so that your child has something to sleep with and carry around the house.

        4:- Tamaki is that type of father with severe anxiety when your kid begins walking, getting worried that they'd hurt themselves because they're will pull a Batman on you and Tamaki, scaring the absolute life out of Tamaki.

        5:- Whenever you're out doing errands or getting groceries, Tamaki would take extra good care of your kid, and he does panic about how his kid is crying because you're not home yet, so he'll call for Mirio's help because his friend already has his kids, so he'll ask for advice when you're gone to try to calm down his kid.

        6:- Tamaki would be in the baby's room, crouched down next to the crib, mumbling to the baby, "Please say papa..."
You'll even catch him doing that from time to time when you return home from work or from doing errands.

        7:- You and Tamaki would have matching cute bunny rabbit onesies to match your baby. You would wear them just to be funny and your baby would sleep with the onesie every single night.

        8:- When the baby cries in the middle of the night, Tamaki is up in a flash to take care of the baby so that you don't have too it.

        9:- After you come home from work or a girls night with Nejire, you'll find Tamaki asleep on the couch with your child on his chest, his hand under the baby so the baby wouldn't fall off his chest while they're sleeping.

        10:- Tamaki is the type of father who has TONS trust issues.
He barely trusts anybody, especially Mirio and Hadou with his kids. Since Tamaki is very overprotective because of his anxiety, he only trusts himself, you and maybe a little bit of trust from Fatgum. Since they are your kids and his. He will sometimes use his quirk to threaten his friends, yes he'll even threaten Fatgum too whenever your kids are being babysat by Mirio and Hadou, Kirishima or Fatgum.

 ~|(*******)|~

That's all I've got.

Hope you enjoyed!

I post every day/night and I'll keep you guys updated!

Stay tuned for more content!

𝗕𝗢𝗞𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔

𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻