💜Lustful Desires~💜 (🍋) |Part 2|

~|*****|~

Tags
Moaning, kinks, fingering, vanilla, rough sex, spanking, love bites/hickeys, and ahegao

~|*****|~

Tamaki Amajiki x OC(Alexei Aizawa)
Quirk: Angel's Gift

⟪⟨𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

"Wait, can I do something really quick?"

The dark haired beauty, Alexei Aizawa undressed herself, taking off her white tanktop, revealing a black lace bra, then took off her shorts to reveal her black panties, watching Tamaki's face turn red, of how hot, curvy, and sexy her body is.

"W-Wow," Tamaki said with awe in his voice, "Y-You look... so beautiful."

Alexei smiled, crawling towards the male, sitting on his lap and cooed, "Thank you, daddy~."

Tamaki kissed the girl of his dreams, while his hands mapped out how sexy her body was, when she felt his hand on her ass, making her moan, when Tamaki's tongue turned into a tentacle, having his tongue go down her throat, making her moan in the kiss a little loud, and her body was pressed against his, when she felt something that was poking her. 

Tamaki unclipped her bra, showing her perky tits and causing her breasts being squished against Tamaki's chest, while she whimpered by feeling his hand slip in her panties, while he started attacking the girls neck.

Alexei moaned softly, and she whimpered, "S-Something is poking me~." "Oh?~ You really want to see?~" he asked, with his fingers teasing her clit.

The female nodded her head, getting off the boy's lap, watching him strip himself, when her face turned red by how muscular his body was, and he unbuckled his pants, taking them off with his boxers, revealing his giant hardened cock, which made Alexei wet and she was in shock by how his cock got that hard and big, and she squeaked, "Jesus Christ. How did that get so huge?" "It's the quirks doing, Bunny~," he purred.

Alexei gulped, when she kept looking at his cock with some glances, and Tamaki chuckled sexily, having his voice sound more different, "What's wrong, my beautiful slut?~ Like what you see?~" "I-... uh-," she stuttered, and nodded her head, "U-Uh huh."

"Suck on my cock, Bunny~," he demanded, forcing her to the bed, having her face near his large boner.

She licked the base of his cock with her talented tongue, hearing Tamaki groan as his cock is being coated in Alexei's saliva.

The angel wrapped her mouth around his throbbing head, then eased more of his boner in her mouth, with her tongue lapping on the cock, when she moaned loudly by Tamaki grabbing her hair, forcing her head down more on his cock, where she found his balls, filled with cum and she wanted his load so badly.

"Bunny!~ A-Ah!~" Tamaki moaned, "It feels so good!~ The way your sucking my cock!~ Oh my god!~"

Alexei kept sucking him off, where she removed her mouth from his boner, taking off her panties, revealing her clean shaven pink pussy to Tamaki, having her legs spread to show her pussy to the male, ready to be devoured.

"Please lick me, daddy~," she moaned, "I've been a bad angel lately~."

He smirked, having his tongue has an octopus tentacle, and he hovered his face over the girl's womanhood, having him lick her clit, making her muffle her moan by biting her lip, and his tongue entered inside of her womanhood, hearing the girl moan and she hung her back back.