💜The Runaway💜 |Part 3| (⚜️)

Experimented AU

Experimented! Tamaki Amajiki x OC(Emillie Mizukami)
Quirk: Thread Manipulation & Telekinesis

~|(3rd Person's POV)|~

Today was the day.

The day where Class 1-A is going to the private island that Yaoyorozu's parents is letting them stay at for the summer.

Jordan started bouncing around the house, cheering and running around and Mina laughed, "Calm down girlie, or else you'll break something!" "I'm just excited that we get to be on an island for the whole summer!" Jordan exclaimed happily, while she landed on the couch to calm down her excitement.

"Well, I think we've got everything packed for the summer on the island, right?" Emillie asked, bringing out her luggage with hers and Tamaki's clothes.

Mina nodded her head, "Yep! I think we do!"

"Where... are we going, Emillie?" Tamaki asked. Emillie smiled, "We're going on a private island that our friend invited us too for the whole summer. And, we're taking you along with us so that you're not home alone at the house, Tamaki."

They got their luggage out of the house and saw a limo pull up and the door opened to reveal Yaoyorozu and she smiled, "Hey, guys! You were my last stop and I hope you packed everything you need!"

"Yao~Momo!" Jordan smiled, running towards the rich girl and hugged her.

They got their luggage in the back, and Yaoyorozu noticed Tamaki and she asked, "Emillie? Mina? Who is that?"

"Yao~Momo, I know that you might hate me for this," Emillie said, then she hugged Tamaki, "This is my friend, Tamaki Amajiki. And he's coming with us, because he just wants to come along."

Yaoyorozu smiled, "That sounds alright. I don't mind having a few more friends come with us!"

Emillie sighed in relief and they entered the limo, when the driver took them to the docks.

Tamaki sat next to Emillie in the back, where Mina and Jordan sat with Yaoyorozu where the driver is, and the boy yawned and he rested his head on the periwinkle girl's head, and Emillie squeaked, grasping on to her shorts with blush on her face and Mina snickered and giggled.

"Don't you dare laugh, Mina," Emillie hissed, "And if you do, I'll make sure that I'll tie you while your hanging over a pool of deadly fish that can kill you in an instant."

Mina squeaked, "Sorry. Just your reaction though! It's too funny!"

"Anyways," Yaoyorozu chuckled and asked, "Tell me, Emillie. How did you and Amajiki meet? Was it during middle school, or maybe you became friends with him since childhood? Although he does look a lot older than fifteen years old."

Emillie started panicking, and she forced a laugh, "W-Well, we met at the lake near my house! Yeah!" "Uh, y-yeah!" Jordan said, playing along, "He helped me from drowning when I accidentally went to far out in the deep end."

"Oh my!" Yaoyorozu said, and she smiled, "I'm sure that you were alright, Jordan."

The eleven year old girl gave her sister a thumbs up when Emillie just glared at her with her grave in her eyes, and she giggled nervously.