💜My Little Genie In A Bottle💜 (🎶 & ⚜️)

(What you look like at the top of the page)

Genie AU

Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Genie! Reader

(Amajiki's POV)

"O-Ow... My head. What h-happened?"

I woke up to find myself in the infirmary, where I saw Mirio and Hadou standing up from their seats, happy that I'm awake. Mirio hugged me, "You're alright! Oh, thank All Might! You scared Hadou and I half to death." "Yeah! How's your head?" Hadou asked me.

"I-I'm fine, I g-guess?" I said, sitting up and rubbing my head where I got hurt, "How long was I out?" "You were out before school ended. Hadou and I brought you here because you got hit with something," Mirio told me.

I whined a little when Recovery Girl came in with a smile, "Ah. Looks like the patient is awake. Now, remember, if the pain starts hurting, take this medicine to help you." - she gave me a little bottle of the medication. I said, "Thank you."

We left the infirmary and I asked, "Wh-What did I even get hit with anyways?" "You got hit by this weird looking lamp," Hadou said, stopping as she dug through her bag.

"Where is it? I swore I had it in my bag before we brought you here," she mumbled. Mirio chuckled, pulling out the object from his bag, "I have it right here, babe."

He held out a beautiful golden lamp that had the colour purple on it. The design and the material and the shape was just, outstanding. There was a little golden chain hooked up to the lid to the handle too.

 There was a little golden chain hooked up to the lid to the handle too

(Found on Pinterest)

"When did you?" Hadou asked, pointing at Mirio then giggling, "Never mind. But anyways, a student then said that it could be a lamp to grant him wishes, but he tried rubbing it but nothing happened, and he may have been expelled for throwing it at you." "Yeah. But, here!" Mirio smiled, handing it to me.

"What-? Me? Why?" I asked, holding the cold metal lamp in my hands. Hadou said, "Maybe from what they boy said could be true though. What if it could maybe be true?"

We went back to the dorms to settle in for the afternoon, and I just stared at the lamp in my hands that was currently upon my lap. I took in the details of the lamp of course, but I had no idea something this beautiful could be this amazing and outstanding.

"Am I supposed to rub on it?" I asked myself, then saw some writing that was covered in dirt, "What does that say? It's hard to make out."