💜Lustful Desires~💜 (🍋) |Part 1|

~|*****|~

Tags
Slight sex and dirty fantasies

~|*****|~

Tamaki Amajiki x OC(Alexei Aizawa)
Quirk: Angel's Gift

⟪⟨𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

"Ugh..! Fuck."

Tamaki's head started burning up and he felt on edge, knowing that this type of headache started to get worse since school just ended.

"Hey hey? Are you okay, Amajiki?" Nejire asked him, poking at his cheek, "You look a little pale, and why are you burning up?" "Maybe a common fever?" Mirio asked while shrugging his shoulders.

"I-I don't know," he huffed, feeling sick more than before, "I'm sure if I got hit with a quirk or something... I'm not very sure." "Do you need to go see Recovery Girl?" Mirio asked, worried about his friend.

He shook his head, "I-I'll be fine."

"Hey!"

The Big 3 turned to see the daughter of Class 1-A's homeroom teacher, Alexei Aizawa.

"Hi Lexi~Chan!" Nejire waved to the brunette beauty.

Tamaki's eyes looked at the 1st year beauty, having her hair down while it swayed side to side as she walks, her breasts bounce whenever she runs or walks, and how her skirt sways as she's showing off her perfectly tan smooth legs, while her waist looks like something that's perfect to wrap your arms around with.

The indigo haired boy felt a reaction in his pants, and he blushed madly, waving to the girl as he looked away, "H-Hey, Alexei." "Hiya!" she giggled, then turned to Tamaki, seeing him tremble and she gave out a frown, walking towards the boy, "Tamaki? Are you okay?"

When she put her hand on his shoulder, he flinched, making her pull her hand away and she gulped, "Well... I-I hope you feel better later. I have to go."

Alexei turned away, walking towards the 1-A dormitory, looking very sad.

Amajiki looked to see Alexei walking away, and his eyes looked down to her bubble ass, watching it shake and he started getting the same reaction in his pants, knowing that got hit by some type of quirk to make him feel this way.

"Tamaki..? Are you okay?" Mirio asked. Tamaki nodded his head and lied, "Yep. Totally fine."

Nejire giggled, "I know you have a feeling for Lexi~Chan!"

"Can we get back to the dormitory..?" Tamaki asked, "Please..?"

Everyone was in their dorms, trying to fall asleep.

But... not Tamaki.

"Why am I feeling this way..?" he asked, looking in the mirror, "I might've gotten hit by a quirk to make me feel... horny."

Tamaki looked at his reflection in the mirror, when it changed to where he was touching Alexei's body, using his tentacles to restrain her hands together, while his other hand was fingering the girl, seeing her naked, but her bra was on.