💜A Prince's Love and Desire💜 ⟮☁️ & ⚜️⟯ |Part 1|

꧁|| 𓊈𒆜Requested by: Heartz4Mera𒆜𓊉 ||꧂𓊈Kiyomi Kaida belongs to the owner who requested for the oneshot

𓊈Kiyomi Kaida belongs to the owner who requested for the oneshot. So, please, if you would be so kind and show some respect, and do not judge, please and thank you.𓊉

𓊈And I do apologize about the oneshot being a little short, but I hope you like your requested oneshot and get ready for part two 😊𓊉

❢❢𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦❢❢
Slight Touching
Dirty Fantasies

𓊈WORDS: 2473𓊉

Prince! Tamaki Amajiki x Maid! Kiyomi Kaida(OC)

Royal/Fantasy AU

3rd Person's POV

"Ugh, my body hurts from training... I feel like I want to tear my body apart and reattach it into place, so it does not ache so much..." the young prince, Tamaki Amajiki sighed with a painful moan of his body aching from his training and his studying, plopping his aching body upon the soft mattress of the bed of his large room, his face hitting the pillows while he felt his bones aching.

His best friend, also as his right-hand man, Mirio Togata stood by the bed, watching the prince fall upon the mattress and he sighed with a small smile. The blonde chuckled, "Oh, Tamaki. You know that training with a sword and practicing to fight will always work you to the bone. But, at least you're still alive, right?"

"I guess. But, God, my body is sore. I felt like I got hit by a forceful spell to make me hurt so badly," Tamaki whined, puffing his cheeks and pouting his lips, before rolling on the bed, laying his back on the comfy mattress and he hissed of how much his back was hurting him.
He groaned and sighed, staring at the ceiling of his bedroom, "Guess I'll just have a bath to relax my body."

"I'll send Miss Kaida to prepare your bath, Tamaki," Mirio said with a smile, bowing to the prince on the bed before walking towards the door, turning the handle and opened the large decorated golden door, leaving the room and closing it behind him to fetch the maid, who is also the prince's personal and favourite maid in the castle.

Tamaki didn't respond once Mirio left the bedroom. When he heard the maid's name, "Miss Kaida", his heart suddenly fluttered and his cheeks burned a bright colour hue, hearing that his personal maid will be starting his bath for today. He sighed softly, before his started to daydream, his eyelids getting heavy as he wants to rest his eyes for a bit, his hand slowly began to reach out to the ceiling, seeing darkness as his eyes closed.

The beautiful maid appeared in his vision, always looking beautiful and radiant each and every single day. Her fair beautiful peachy tan skin was smooth like silky fabric and always gives off a glow whenever the sun hits her skin. Her beautiful round face always made her look adorable, with her beautiful rosy pink eyes that always showed a shimmer in them every time he stared into her eyes. The maid's cute curtain bangs resting against her forehead, looking like she's a mythical creature from one of the books. Her short lengthened cherry chocolate hair that rests upon her shoulders fluttered against the warm summer breeze against her butterfly haircut.