💜A Phantom's Kiss💜 ⟮☁️ & ⚜️⟯ |Part 1|

Requested by: 247SukunaSimp365They're such a kind and generous soul 😚🫶🏻

They're such a kind and generous soul 😚🫶🏻

!!Intense Fluff Warning!!
Slight touching and making out

Modern Halloween AU

Phantom/Ghost Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Witch! Y/N

⟮3rd Person's POV⟯

A ghost phantom named Tamaki Amajiki ran out of the town square of Halloween Town, that was thrown and hosted by the Mayor and the Pumpkin King, celebrating another fun year since it's nearly Halloween.

The phantom stopped to find himself in the Spooky Forest, where some monsters go to hangout and be stupid, or do something incredibly dangerously stupid.

But the only reason why Tamaki goes to this forest all the time, was because of a certain fun and lovable witch that lives in those parts.

On behalf of Tamaki's friends, they always find him awestruck and lost in his own thoughts every time whenever he comes back to the square, but they've known that he has a big crush on this witch, since the day the phantom and the witch became such friends.

Togata and Hadou thought that Tamaki has his heart stolen by a phantom ghost, like him, but they realized that he had his heart stolen from someone else who isn't a phantom ghost.

The witch and Tamaki knew each other for a long time when they crossed paths, helping each other, protecting each other and looking out for each other too.

It was only like they just met yesterday while they were at the lake to relax and get away from people.

Tamaki arrived at the witch's hut, seeing the lights shining through the windows, hearing the witch's voice through the open glass, sounding like she's mumbling to herself again while she's conducting potions and new recipes.

He stood in front of the door, telling himself, "Okay, Tamaki. You can do this. This is it. This is the year, you finally confess your feelings to Y/N. Just, breathe. Calm down, and just, be yourself, I guess." - his shaky pale hand reached out to the doorbell, going to press the button but he had second thoughts because he's worried that he would be a big bother to her.

'Oh, who am I kidding? She's probably busy right now, I don't want to bother her,' Tamaki thought, going to walk away when he tripped and his back hit the door, opening it as he fell over.

The door landed on the floor along with Tamaki, making a loud thud and he hit his head, wincing when he heard a scream.

"Oh, Tamaki! It's just you. Are you alright?"

He rose up from the door, groaning, "I-I'll be fine. Even being solid, it still hurts when you're a phantom." - Tamaki's hand rubbed his head where he hit it on, wincing that it hurts even by touch.