💜A Villain Gets What He Wants~💜 (⚜️)

I can't get over this fanart of Villain Tamaki. Oh my god!
HE'S SO HOT!!

I have no idea what is Tamaki's villain name would be, so I have two options to choose between them.
Carrion or Souleater.
(Please let me know which one you like better 🥺🙏🏻)

And also, you will be having some features too, since you are Mirio's sibling.
And there will be some light smut too, just a little warning there too to let you guys know before you start reading.

Villain AU

Villain! Tamaki Amajiki x Fem! Reader
Meta Ability: Creation

(3rd Persons POV)

Y/N Togata, the younger sister of Mirio Togata is currently at her work study with Nejire Hadou, Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui at the Ryukyu Agency.

The girls were patrolling for a late night stroll when they were being greeted by some bystanders and some children too.

Y/N hung her head low as she had something else on her mind.

She was thinking about... an old friend that she hasn't seen in a very long time, after what happened to him and what happened between him and his parents.

She was thinking about... him.

"Are you okay, Y/N~Chan?" Ochako asked her classmate. Y/N hummed, "Hmm? Oh. I'm alright. I spaced out for a little bit. Sorry."

"It's okay! Hey, do you think we can maybe run into some villains while we're out on our patrol?" Nejire Hadou giggled as she asked. Ryukyu said, "Not so fast, Nejire. Villains plan to attack when they have the right minds to do it."

The girls nodded their heads, when they heard some bystanders screaming. Y/N said, "Well, speak of the devil. Look at that, villains."

"Go get them, girls," Ryukyu smiled at her interns.

The four girls then began heading towards the villains. A villain noticed and he shouted, "Shit! Heroes!" "It's just a bunch of girls! What is it to worry about?!" the second villain asked with a cackle, only to get a quick, swift punch in the face by Y/N.

"Get them, girls!" Y/N shouted, using her quirk to create weapons.

"Right!"

"We can do this!"

The girls began attacking the villains since they had their licences, and they knocked out each one, and the police arrived just on time. The police took in each and one of the villains into their cars. Ryukyu clapped her hands as she smiled, "Great job, you four. You girls did amazing, especially on your night patrol."

"Thank you, Ryukyu!" the girls said, bowing to their mentor.

When they were gonna rest up for a little bit back at the agency, Y/N heard a scream like they just got murdered. She turned her head to the scream and she began breathing heavily, knowing someone is in trouble.

"(H/N= Hero Name)? Are you okay?" Tsuyu asked. Y/N stuttered, "I-I'll be right back. I promise."

The dark brunette turned her back to her friends and ran towards the scream was heard.