💜A Shy Vampire's Love💜 |Part 1| (⚜️)

Vampire & Fantasy AU

Vampire! Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Bunny! Reader
Quirk: Rabbit

(Y/N's POV)

Damn it!

I was running away from some bandits that decided to raid my village by burning it to the ground, taking our special belongings and even killing everyone too.

My only chance was to run because I've damaged my arm only from protecting some of my people, but it didn't go as I planned, and I needed to get some help from my best friends, Mirio Togata and Nejire Hadou.

They're my human friends who actually have us Bunny-Kin's as friends since we've had harmony for centuries, protecting each other and helping each other too.

I need to get to Mirio and Nejire before the-, I was cut off by several arrows aiming towards me, hitting the trees and ground around me.

"There she is!" the bandit shouted out. Another one shouted out as well, "Get her!"

Running as fast as I can, I panicked and tears fell down my face, and I tried my best to lose them to get to my friend's village, and I thought, c'mon Y/N, think! Which is the quickest route to get to Mirio and Nejire?

Taking a sharp left, I ended up getting trapped in branches and twigs, making me yelp by pushing them off of me, continue to run, where I noticed they were still following me.

I was at a fork in the road, seeing a sign in the middle of three paths that led to the kingdom, the other villages, and the Forbidden Forest. I panicked and ran down the path that led into the Forbidden Forest.

Getting past the rocks, bushes, and trees, I began panting as I heard the bandits voices coming closer by the second, and I hid behind a large enough tree, covering my mouth to cancel my breathing as I heard the footsteps and the shouting going past me, peeping to see that they were already gone.

Uncovering my mouth, I walked backwards a few steps, then screamed by falling and rolling down a hill.

I've gotten some bruises and scratches from just rolling down the hill, and when a sharp rock dug into my left leg and into my side, leaving large bleeding wounds. I whined and whimpered at the wounds, looking at them staining my skin, and I tried standing, but I nearly screamed at the pain because it was so painful, I felt like my body was being broken into pieces.

C'mon, Y/N! You have to get up! You'll die if the bandits find you! I thought with tears down my cheeks, my hair stuck to my cheeks and I tried standing again, using a tree for support to stand.

The bandits finally found me, and I groaned, "Great... just perfect."

"Hello, little bunny~," the bandit chief said smirking, "Too wounded to walk?"

The men laughed and I growled, "You killed and murdered my people... You burned down my village, and you killed the people I love! You monsters!" "No, we're the people that are saving humanity, and guess you're still on the bucket list to get rid of," the chief said, grabbing my neck, chocking me with my feet off the ground.

I tried getting out of his grasp, but I was slowly losing breath and I gasped to get some air down my throat, "P-Please..! Stop..!"