"well, you're no ray of sunshine, harley,"

i swallowed the orange medicine, gagging at the taste.

"keep your sickness over there," luke said.

"i can't believe mr. el is making us do this. now my house has essence o' rat." i groaned.

"you're so annoying," he said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"and you aren't? are we on jupiter or some shit?" i asked, sarcastically.

"can you not bitch and whine for one second? it's not my fault mr. el won't let us rehearse for the play at school anymore." he retorted.

"if you hadn't been acting like a dick, i wouldn't have had to punch you." i replied.

"how was i being a dick?" he asked.

i laughed, "by breathing, existing, living. need i go on?"

"well, you're no ray of sunshine, harley." he said.

i smiled, "i've been getting that a lot lately, but who cares? most of the people who point it out are people who literally have no meaning in my life. example; you,"

he sighed, "can we just get this over with?"

"i hate you, i hate this project, i hate school, i hate my life. i'd rather kiss a seal," i groaned.

"you know what, she-devil? i didn't ask to do this project with you, either. but if we both could just get this over with, things would go a lot smoother." luke said.

i rolled my eyes again, "i'm not kissing you, so i guess we'll both fail."

"and you say i'm the fuckboy. you're a fucking fuckgirl," he spat.

"i can't believe girls drool over you. you're a douche bag, what do girls, even a few guys, see in you?" i questioned.

he smirked, "that's the thing, i'm only a jerk to you. don't you feel special, sweetheart?"

i chuckled, "you're a dick."

he smiled, "tell me something i don't know."

"i hope a squirrel attacks your fucking face." i spat.

"is this the part where we kiss?" he asked, biting his lip.

"get out," i said, motioning toward the front door

"wait. neither of us want to do this stupid ass play... project... whatever, right?" he questioned.

"right."

"well, why don't we just not rehearse? if we fail, oh-the-fuck-well. it'll show our parents we aren't cut out for acting." he suggested.

"that... that's actually a really good, idea. holy shit, luke. you're a genuis." i replied. "mr. el will never know because we can't rehearse at school. this is amazing, why didn't i think of it?"

he laughed, "maybe because you're not as much of a genuis as you thought you were,"

i coughed, "i just called you a genuis, cut me some slack, luke."

"fair enough." he replied.

"oh, and you do realize the terms fuckboy and fuckgirl mean someone who sleeps around a lot, right? not some bad insult."

"i'm fairly aware, harley." he replied.

i smirked, "well, as much as i'd love to be a 'fuckgirl', i'm not. i don't get dick every ten minutes like you get vagina,"

"is that supposed to be an insult?" he asked.

"no, not really," i replied, honestly.

he smiled, "well, you're still a fuckgirl."

"and your birth certificate is still an apology letter from the condom factory." i retorted.

"why am i still here?" he questioned.

"i don't know, i guess to be an asshole like usual. fyi, you're failing," i replied. "now please, get your rat-self out of my house."

"no problemo," he said, walking out of the front door.

not having to rehearse for something i didn't want to do anyway, made me want to jump for joy, but the thing is, when the day came i still had to kiss luke.

say it with me this time;

fuck.

-

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 5 YEARS HOLY SHIT

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASS AND YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER BUT IVE BEEN HAVING MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK AND IVE BEEN VERY SAD FOR THE PAST WEEK AND YEAH IM SORRY ILY PLS KEEP READING ITLL GET BETTER

THISISTHE666THWORDSOSPOOPYHASHTAGSATANILLUMINATICONFIRMED