Chapter 28

This chapter contains sexual content as per usual I will mark it with an asterisk (**) to indicate the beginning and the end.

A few days had gone by without any major incident. Journalists had been hounding them for days, hoping for more details about the bombs that were planted after the news had leaked from the catering staff. Wrangler had been hovering around Little Seoul hoping that someone would slip up so they could finally get raided. The influx of cop cars in Little Seoul made April realize that she didn't have a lot of officers in her pocket. She would need to fix that urgently.

She was currently sitting in Chase's new Little Seoul house putting away some new cups and cutlery in the cupboards. The two bedroom home was much better than the place in the south side but a part of her missed it. She wouldn't forget the memories they made in that white and blue house but she was glad she would be able to visit him without needing to take an Uwuber or borrow someone's car. April was grateful for all her friends who drove her around and paid for her Uwuber rides but she couldn't wait to get her Prius from Hayes. The repair shop had informed her that they were almost finished and she would be able to collect it in a week. While she was packing away the new plates she made a mental note to tell Bleach to buy some dishcloths and paper towels.

The Street Team boys and girls worked hard to move everyone into Seoul in a matter of five days and Bleach was already settling well into the decorated space. When April had questioned the boy on what type of decor he wanted, he shyly admitted that he'd always wanted a race car bed as a child and a beach theme in his house. The 26 year old knew the boy didn't have a childhood like most people so if he wanted decor that was intended for those younger than him it didn't bother her. April spoke to Mari a few days ago to see if she could grant his wish and so far the place looked great. Mari couldn't find a large enough car bed but the model car display in his room made up for it. The interior decorator was a miracle worker and she managed to make the house have child-like elements while still remaining functional for adults.

"Did you submit today's homework?" She asked the boy who was currently heading towards the beach balls that were located in the living room. April had suggested the idea of returning to school online so he could get his GED and the boy had been surprisingly accepting of the idea. He paid for his own laptop from Digital Den while she helped him find a credible online school. It was a bit late for him to start the year so they agreed that he would have tutors helping him with catching up with the basics until he could enroll when the school year started. She was sad he wouldn't have a high school experience but she knew he still had responsibilities as one of the leaders of Street Team. Jaylen, who was the main leader, took up more work for H&O so him, Bleach and 4Head had to split their duties equally in order for ST to run well.

April offered to pay for the classes but Chase insisted that he had a steady flow of income that would help him fund his education. The woman was unaware that Ramee gave the boy a monthly allowance that made him able to afford it. They also made a decent amount from Deja Brew and selling car parts to VLC imports. Pigeon's weed operation was also beginning to pick up which meant that money was no longer going to be an issue for any of the ST members.

"But ma." He whined. She couldn't help but smile. The redhead shared her plans of formally adopting Chase as soon as the judges were available and he had been thrilled. After a few tears shared between the both of them the boy asked if he could call her mom. It seemed he was only waiting for her permission because he never referred to her as Ms Fooze since that day.

"Do your homework Chase." April would have never imagined that she would become a mother when she moved to Los Santos but she was more than happy with her life. The brown eyed boy gave her motivation to work harder and improve as a person. Now that she had someone under her care she knew she needed to protect him with all she had. If anyone tried harming her family she would kill them without blinking an eye.