Separate.

April walked into the apartment after a long day at WuChang. It was still early in the new year but she had to go back to her usual schedule. She was tired of spending her days avoiding questions from journalists and fans who wanted to know about the incident at the CG New Year's party. So she was back to uploading vlogs and getting money from men.

The smell of warm spices and chicken that was in the oven were the first to greet her. She took a lungful of whatever was cooking and walked to put the bag containing her outfit for the next day in his room. The smell of food was the indication that Ramee was around but she did not see him in the kitchen. She was about to call for him until the man came from the bathroom. "Need any help with that?" He asked while drying his wet hands.

"Yes please." April said as she handed him the heavy bag filled with clothes and makeup. The Siren had been doing that for the past two weeks since he gave her the keys to his place and she was grateful for his constant help. Ramee went to put her bag away while she scoured the fridge for an energy drink. She— along with Randy, Taco and Curtis— had spent most of the day rehearsing for WuChella and she was exhausted. The redhead plopped on the black leather couch and took a deep breath. The urge to take a warm shower and change was the only thing preventing her from sleeping. She opened her eye to peek at the man when she felt the kiss on her cheek. His beard contrasted with the feeling of his soft lips.

Ramee stood in front of her with two plates of food in his hands. On days when he worked from home or came back early he always cooked for the both of them. April didn't even know that her mentor could cook till her first night over. Her stay in the apartment revealed to her that there was so much she needed to learn about him. She gratefully thanked him for his thoughtfulness and inhaled the flavorful food. She was starving.

Now that the festive season was over Lucas had been really busy working at the driving school. The place was filled with teenagers who could work towards their permits and older people who had made it their year's resolutions to learn how to drive. Due to that influx she hadn't seen her assistant in a week. The redhead was aware that the boy was busy with work for Uwu and the Right of Way Driving School so she insisted he stopped bringing her meals for a while until things settled down. On some days she would drive by some restaurants or snack on fruit cups and energy bars but she still tended to forget to get something on busy days.

Once she finished her plate Ramee stood up to put them away and returned with a second helping for the ravenous woman. "Why do you even have an assistant if he doesn't bring you food?" He asked curiously. She quickly explained, with a full mouth, that he was busy with other things.

The two continued casually talked about their day while watching their favorite show. By the end of the show she was done eating and he took her plate to put it in the sink for the cleaner to deal with the next day. Ramee would occasionally cook but there was nothing in the world that would make him wash the dishes. They both sat on each end of the couch while the Egyptian man removed her black louboutins and rubbed at her aching feet.

"Your toes are actually so gross. I'm going to give you some money, please do me the favor of getting a pedicure." He loudly complained. April knew that he would never comment on all the things he did for her but she was grateful. She understood that he wasn't the best at verbalizing his thoughts and feelings so she did not pay his words any mind.

Staying at his place has been enjoyable for her. She loved the feeling of always being taken care of whenever she slept over at the cubby. The two had yet to clarify their relationship status or discuss anything that happened in the past two weeks but she knew they both were happy with the way things were.

Ramee put her one foot back down and started massaging the other when he finally spoke what was on his mind for a few days. "Why don't you just keep some of your clothes and stuff in the closet? It's probably easier than you bringing in that heavy bag every time you come over."