30 • Praise & Worship

Homer's pov

Kissing Jeremy softly along his forehead, cheeks and nose. Going towards his lips, I slide my tongue along his bottom lip before I press our lips together. Pressing my tongue against his, I pinch and flick his nipple making him gasp softly. Moving from his mouth to his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys down his neck. Kissing down his chest sucking on his harden nipple as I tease the other one.

Sliding my tongue across the bud as I flick and pinch the other. Feeling Remy's hands in my hair, I switch my attention to the other nub. Going down his torso kissing above his navel, I skipped over his cock, kissing, biting, and sucking at his thighs. "Homer please stop teasing." Jeremy pleaded. "Ssh Remy. I will get to it." I chuckle softly leaving a hickey on his inner thigh making him hiss.

Nipping at the sensitive flesh of his inner thigh I place a soft kiss on the base of his cock. Pulling him closer, by his hips, I kiss the base and along the prominent vein along the side. Running my tongue up his shaft taking his bulbous head in my head. Bobbing my head back and forth, my tongue teasingly caressing the underside of his cock. I could here Remy whimpers from my endless teasing. Taking him as far  as I could down my throat before hollowed out my cheek making Jeremy buck his hips. Feeling Remy's nails digging into my shoulders as he orgasms in my mouth.

Swallowing, I pull back seeing his chest rise and fall as he catches his breath. "Where did you learn to do that?" He asks between breaths. "When you were gone I was watching porn. And I realized I never gave you a blow job so I practiced on a banana." I shrug. "It was amazing." He whispers.

Laying beside him. "Sit on my face Remy." I instruct him. "I don't want to suffocate you." Remy says. "Well that's kind of the point." I say rolling my eyes.

Watching as he climbs over me, positioning his hole over my mouth as he grips the head board. Wrapping my arms around his hips to anchor him, I don't bother to tease him as I instantly started licking at his hole. Using my tongue to stroke his inner wall stretching him as I thrust my tongue inside him. Hearing him moan as he rocks his hips forward as he grips my hair. 

Nipping at his hole as I insert two of my fingers. Flattening out my tongue I swipe it against his hole as I brush my knuckles against his prostate. "Homer do that again. Please...ngh." Remy moaned as he rode my face. Easing another finger into his hole, making him lean back as he jerked his hips on my fingers. "Homer...mmh ngh...I'm close." He mewls softly. "Go ahead Remy." I hum as he orgasms. "How many orgasms are you hoping to get out of me?" Jeremy breathed as he moved to lay beside him.

Smirking at him, "Until you have that erotic look on your face. Where you can't take it anymore but you don't want me to stop." I say whispering in his ear as I move to hover over him. Lubing my cock I kiss him as I lift his leg, aligning myself to his hole. Seeing Jeremy nod I push myself inside sighing as I feel his throbbing heat. "You're so tight for me." I groan as I kiss his leg.

After a moment, I pull back rocking my hips forward slowly as my cock pushes deep into him. Watching him bite his lip as he drags his hands down my torso. Leaning down licking his neck as I continue to rock my hips making Jeremy moan quietly in my ear.

"Harder. Ngh please." Remy moans. "Patience." I hum as I lower my hips thrusting into him. Wrapping my hand around his cock, I jerk him off in time with my thrust driving him closer to a orgasm. Sending one hard thrust, Remy orgasm pooled at his belly button.

"Turn over for me baby." I say as I slip out of him. Jeremy groaned as he turned over, ass up leaning on his shoulders. Taking his hair I wrap it around my hand slightly tugging it as I thrust inside him. The sharp sound of a slap echoed around the room. "Aaaah! Give a little warning." Jeremy said to me. Leaning down I kiss his his shoulder, before pulling away as I start to piston my hips forward ramming my cock into his hole. Smacking his ass cheek as I pound into him. Jeremy's moans started to come out choppy as he thrust his hips back meeting me thrust for thrust.

"That's it Remy. God...I've missed you." I grunt as the sound of our moans fill the room. Leaning down as I bite down on his shoulder, looking at his face I see drool on the side of his mouth as his forest green eyes become unfocused as I thrusted into him. Letting his hair go, I grab the headboard grinding my cock into his prostate with ever deep thrust. "Homer! Ngh...I'm close Homer!" Remy moaned.

"Go ahead. I got you."  I say turning his head so I can kiss him. Our lips meld together as Remy comes undone. The kiss starts to get sloppy as I orgasm inside of Jeremy, as I nip at his lips. Pulling away Jeremy slumps onto the bed, hearing his breath I chuckle as I pull out of him. Going to the bathroom, I wet a towel quickly wiping him down. Before I lay down, I manage the change the sheets before I start to get ready for work.