{Chapter 3 - Water Ripples}

{Wallace's POV}

Each time I walk into the forest to either collect berries, or to simply have a stroll, all I can think of was that prince I met near the riverside. He was poised in his own way, despite the silvery blue glint in his eyes that captivated him. Did I make that happen? Am I the one that somehow lured him to my place? I pondered more.. I mean, I am the one living with talking Floettes, and near the forest and river pokemon too.

"He makes me feel like I'm dreaming, yet at the same time this is reality.. Agh, sometimes I can't tell if this is real of not, Milotic.." The serpentine pokemon called out after I spoke, it's soft and melodic sounds tend to sooth all my issues.  Eventually, I just walked around, feeling the soft, moist dewy grass and the refreshing air.

I continued walking around the forest, hearing the sounds of many pokemon near and far from here, until that familiar silhouette appeared again in the distance. It was him, that man...

"Oh, Wallace, it's great to see you again, after yesterday's sudden meeting, of course." The silver-haired prince gave a warm smile.

"It's nice to see you again.. Steven." I responded to him.

We both decided to sit on an oak log that was close to the river view. A breathtaking corner in the forest, to my honest reactions. The man was next to me, fiddling with his silver cuffs and rings that shone in the sunlight. "So.." He turned his head. "How have you been today?"

"It's nothing much.. I'm doing alright, thank you, but how about you, prince?" I raised a brow, interested to know what's his life like, being a prince must be exciting for him, getting to attend fancy balls, dancing, being swooned over by the ladies, all sorts of exciting things he must have to tell me. 

"Well, I overheard one of the guards talking about some news that there was a certain royal, cursed for a century of sleep, and I'm trying to find that person.. Although I don't have any leads so far.. I'll go look into it on a later date though." Steven had a tense look on his face, as if this was a serious thing. 

"So far, I'm a prince in this one, maybe it could be someone else?"

"I don't know anyone with a curse though. It's not like you yell it out loud, right?" I stared into his icy blue eyes, as he looks back, and ended up letting out a small laugh.

"It is true, you don't have to yell the fact you have a curse. It sounds silly to me."

"Yeah, I know." I let out a sigh of relief.

The sun shone through the clear water reflections as I watched the prince dance by himself. He was careful on his steps, and yet, slowly but surely, did a few turns and spins. And then, he approached me, taking off his white coat, showing a fine and elegant grey suit.

"Care for a dance, Prince Wallace?"

"Don't mind if I do, Prince Steven."