1

Nia walks over to her mirror, only clad in a pink lacy lingerie set.

She adjusts the hem of her thong before posing seductively, snapping a couple of pictures and a video of herself.

Nia runs an NSFW account on Twitter and it's garnered some attention. She receives compliments and praise daily and she can't get enough of it.

Some people even go as far as to sending her money for a picture or video of her topless. It's easy money so she's open to it.

Her family, apart from her older sister, doesn't know about the account. If they did, she wouldn't know how to face them without feeling embarrassed.

In all honesty, she shouldn't feel embarrassed for being able to express her sexuality openly.

Nia takes a few more pictures before editing them and posting them to her account.

Almost instantly her phones pings in notifications regarding the post. She goes through each comment and retweet, hearting them all and replying to some.

It doesn't take long for her internet bestie, Erin, to facetime her.

She answers with a bright smile, "Hey girly."

"Hey, you look so good in your latest post. Where'd you get that set?" Erin asks, she's seen doing her makeup in the mirror.

Nia looks down at her underwear before answering, "Um, I think Adore Me, they had a sale recently."

"Thanks, I'm definitely copping." Nia shamelessly walks out of her bedroom and into her kitchen, passing by the huge windows that cover a wall in her apartment.

She's certain that others can see through her window. Does she care? No. She actually finds it kind of hot.

Especially when she's in the middle of -

"Oh that reminds me." Nia's brought out of her thoughts once Erin speaks, "Of?"

Erin carefully places a false lash onto her own, "So, I found this club. A BDSM one to be exact and I've been going for a couple weeks now."

Nia raises a brow in intrigue, "Really?" she receives a hum from the other as she scans through her fridge for something to snack on.

"Yeah. I wanted to test the waters first before telling you about it, and BITCHH." Erin's eyes roll back, "It's absolutely amazing."

"I'm going again tomorrow night, I was thinking that you should come too." Nia shrugs her shoulders, "I'm not sure."

Erin gives her a knowing look, "C'mon Nia. You're always talking about how you wanna fulfill your fantasies, this is your chance to."

Nia has always known that her sexual desires are anything but vanilla. She's had her share with sexual experiences but BDSM is something she's been waiting to indulge in.

She has the resources accessible to her, but she's always been hesitant to try. Even with a NSFW account, she's more than nervous to try the real thing.

"Look. How about just coming to the club? You don't have to sleep with anyone, just look around and mingle a little. If you aren't ready then I won't push on the matter." Erin suggests.

Nia stares at the jug of orange juice in front of her in thought before nodding, "Okay I'll come. What should I wear?"

Erins applies lipgloss to her lips, "Everyone mostly wears black or red but it doesn't matter what you wear."

"Your makeup looks pretty." Nia compliments and earns a smile in return, "Thanks babe. I'm actually running late to meet someone."

Nia chuckles, "Of course you are. I'll talk to you later then. Love you."

"Love you too, see you tomorrow." they both give a small wave before the call ends.

Nia proceeds to pour herself a cup of orange juice and decides to order takeout for lunch.

She feels butterflies in her stomach as she thinks about the next day.

Excitement runs through her as she wonders about the people and the atmosphere in general.

She hopes she can fit into the community well and that she doesn't let her hidden anxiety overcome her.

Erin
22

i love how in every story my faceclaims look so fucking fine like😩😩but i hope you enjoyed the first chap☺️