25

Nia, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon are all sat in Yoongi's apartment, and the boys are fuming  after what Nia just told them.

She explained what happened earlier in the day with Gabriel, and Yoongi is happy to have knocked his ass out.

"What the fuck is wrong with people?" Hoseok questions, angrily clenching and unclenching his knuckles.

Nia breathes deeply, leaning back onto Namjoon's chest. He hasn't yet decided whether or not he wants to be in a relationship with them, but he's making the effort to be around.

He wants to get a feel for how things will be, and this is an opportunity for him to get to know the other guys better.

"Do you wanna file a police report?" Namjoon questions and Nia quickly shakes her head, "No. There's no real evidence that he touched me, and I emptied most of my pepper spray onto him. I'm a black women and he's a white or white passing man, that's just stupid to do."

She looks over at Yoongi, "And Yoongi punched him, which would most likely make matters worse. I just don't trust the police."

Namjoon nods in understanding, "I understand. What should we do then?"

"Nothing. There's nothing else to do, we already did what we could." Nia shrugs.

"You're choosing not to do something about it." Hoseok says, agitation lacing his voice.

Nia kisses her teeth, "I don't care. What happened, happened. I'm done talking about it." she gets up from the couch and walks towards the bathroom.

Hoseok stands up, "So you're just gonna let him get away with it?"

She turns to him, "He didn't get away with anything if I pepper sprayed the fuck out of him and Yoongi knocked him out. Just drop it." she rolls her eyes as she enters the bathroom.

Hoseok kisses his teeth, "Do y'all agree with this?"

Yoongi shrugs, "No, but if she doesn't want to do anything else then that's that." Hoseok furrows his brows and turns to Namjoon, "What about you? You think this is right?"

"Of course not, but it's up to her. It'll be wrong to go against her wishes." Namjoon answers.

Hoseok is in disbelief. How can they just accept the fact that some creep put his hands on her?

The dude should be charged for what he's done. All of his fucking fingers should be bent backwards.

"Y'all are unbelievable." he shakes his head as he sits back down.

In the bathroom, Nia takes deep breaths to calm her breathing.

She wishes none of this had to happen to her.

Nia wasn't even gonna tell the guys what happened but Yoongi ended up figuring it out, so she basically had no choice but to give an explanation.

Her initial thought was to go to the police, but it's been proven time and time again that the justice system is fucked when it comes to sexual assault.

Especially for a black women.

Nia leans against the sink, looking down at the drain. Her eyes catch glimpse of the hand mark on one of her wrists, and she can't help but let out a cry.

She hates crying. It makes her feel pathetic and weak. She hates that a random man is making her feel this way.

Nia feels violated.

What was she thinking going into a bar alone? Why would she choose to stay there after seeing only men around?

Maybe she could've prevented it she chose to eat somewhere else, or ordered food instead.