8

"Ah! Go faster!" Nia cries out. Yoongi obliges, tightening his grip on her waist and picking up his pace.

After sleeping comfortably on the couch all night, the two woke up and instantly started going at it.

They would've had sex the night before, but they were too much in a food coma to get in the mood.

Yoongi lands a smack on her ass, leaving a red hand print on the area.

Nia brings her hand back and pushes him back, putting him in a sat position. She then hovers above him, twirling her pussy around his tip teasingly before sinking down all the way.

"Fuck, the things you do to me." he licks his lips, watching her ride him with hooded eyes.

Nia's giggles are cut short by her moans. She bounces up and down slowly, driving them both crazy while doing so.

They stare into each other's eyes intensely. Something about eye contact just makes everything ten times better.

He leaves open mouthed kisses and bites on her neck and chest, trailing down to suck at her nipples.

They're both close to cumming until a phone ringing is heard.

They turn their heads, seeing it's Yoongi's phone.

"Y-You can answer it." Nia says, reaching over to grab his phone for him.

He chuckles, "You sure?" she nods her head with a hum, bending her head down into the crook of his neck to suppress her moans.

Yoongi shrugs and swipes to answer, "Hello?"

"Yeah it should've been delivered early this morning."

He taps on her butt, indicating for her to go faster and she does.

"What you mean it didn't come?" Nia bites onto his neck as she climaxes, shuddering around him.

Yoongi groans lowly upon feeling her tighten around him, rubbing up and down her back soothingly.

"Check storage. If it's not there then I'll help you look for it later." he starts to thrust his hips up into her.

The copper taste of blood fills Nia's mouth as her bite hardens, prompting her to let go with worry.

Yoongi shakes his head, telling her it's alright, pushing her head back down.

"Alright, is everything prepped?"

"Get it prepped then. You might be my best cook but you aren't that bright." he chuckles through the phone.

Yoongi lets out a shaky breath as he cums inside her, masking his moans by clearing his throat.

"Y-Yeah sounds great. I'll see you soon." he ends the call and lets out a breath of relief, "Fuck."

"What was that all about?" Nia asks, kissing over the bite mark to maybe make it feel better.

"One of my cooks couldn't find a box and wanted to know if I knew where it was." he grins, "Don't feel bad about that." referring to the bite mark.

Nia shakes her head, "You started bleeding though."

Yoongi smirks, "That's how I like it." he winks at her.

"Okay." she giggles, wincing as she lifts off of him. She wobbles upon standing up, "Wanna shower together?"

"I'd love to."

|||

After showering, Nia spent time managing her Twitter account while Yoongi went downstairs to help his workers open his restaurant for the day.