36

"Baby, come sit in front of me. I wanna try something." Namjoon says to Nia.

They're currently lounging on the couch in his apartment, watching reruns of Spongebob.

Nia quirks a curious brow as she obliges, sitting in the space between Namjoon's legs.

She's wearing a cropped tank top and pajama pants. They woke up about an hour ago.

"I just read something about tickling and I wanna try it." he informs, causing the younger to stand up, "Nope, you know I'm ticklish."

Namjoon shakes his head with a chuckle, "It's not like that. It's supposed to feel good. Just sit down."

Though hesitant, Nia slowly takes the seat again, sitting up straight with her hands in her lap.

She patiently waits for something to happen, looking around the room casually.

Namjoon gently trails the tips of his fingers along Nia's arms, causing her to jump a little.

She starts to giggle at the sensation, but they slowly subside as he continues. His hands move in strategic patterns that sends goosebumps running all over her body.

"What the hell?" she whispers, genuinely in awe at how good it feels. The feeling is indescribable, almost like ants crawling on her skin...but in a good way.

His hands start to circle over her back, making her deeply arch it, prompting her ass to rub against his crotch.

Namjoon licks over his lips, bringing his hands down to her waist, "Does this feel alright?"

"Yeah, it tickles but in a good way. Where'd you find this out?" she breathes deeply as she feels his fingers trail under the hem of her pants.

"I read a Reddit thread on it and was intrigued. I thought it was a little weird but it doesn't hurt to try."

Nia shakes her head, "Definitely doesn't."

He tugs down on her pants, and Nia pulls them down for him. He bites his lip at the floral printed thong she wears, even though he's already seen her in it the night before.

"Stand up." she obliges, standing up in front of him with her hands down at her sides.

Namjoon briefly cups her ass with his hands before he tickles over them and down her legs, smiling as he can visibly see the goosebumps form over her skin.

He trails his hands up and down one leg, then the other, before his right hand creeps up and presses against her clothed pussy.

Nia softly gasps as he applies more pressure. He slides her panties to the side and rubs his middle finger through her folds, "So fucking wet."

He inserts the digit, prompting a soft moan from the younger. He fingers her slowly, loving how she starts to cream all over him.

Nia begins to moan loudly as his pace quickens, "Shh baby, I don't want my neighbors to complain." he says lowly, staying consistent with his pumps.

Nia bites her lip as she stifles her moans, struggling to stand straight as his finger inches deeper insider her with each pump.

It doesn't take long for Nia to cum, covering her mouth as she moans out, knees buckling beneath her .

She sits down with his finger still inside her, slowly coming down from her high.

"Come ride this dick like a good girl." he says in her ear, leaving an open mouthed kiss on her neck after.

Nia stands and turns towards him, connecting their lips in a heated kiss. They make out for a little, grinding against one another whilst discarding the rest of their clothes off.