18

Hoseok chugs the remains of his whiskey bottle, burping loudly as he slams it onto his kitchen island.

He rubs his head as the room spins around him, chuckling humorously as he looks around his dark and empty apartment.

Drinking his problems away with not a care in the world.

He misses them. He misses Nia and Yoongi already and it's only been a day.

After they left, he didn't know what to do with himself. He tried focusing on work, checking in on small investments he's made, but he couldn't get himself to focus fully.

The image of their hurt expressions is fucking with him. He thought walking away was the best decision, but his feelings are contradicting that.

So, he picked up his best bottle of whiskey and drank it straight from the bottle. He knows alcohol only intensifies your emotions, yet he tried to make himself feel better anyway.

He stands from his chair, stumbling as he makes his way to his sofa. Plopping down on the soft cushions, Hoseok stares blankly at the coffee table.

His phone sits there, almost taunting him to pick it up.

His pride doesn't want him to, knowing that he'll contact one of them and beg them to come back.

But his heart is yearning to hear their voices again.

Hoseok just has to admit to himself that he has feelings for the two, and that he's purposely pushing them away to not get hurt.

His past starts to cloud his mind, and it prompts him to groan audibly, burying his face into the throw pillow next to him.

He perks his head up upon his phone chiming, growing disappointed when he receives a text from his bank telling him that a transaction went through successfully.

"Fuck it." he slurs, grabbing his phone and scrolling to Yoongi's contact, disregarding the fact that it's 3 am.

He waits patiently as the phone rings, sighing in relief when it goes through. "Hello?" Yoongi answers, voice groggy from sleep.

Hoseok chuckles, "Did I wake you, Kitten?"

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks, slight irritation lacing his voice.

"You and Nia. I made a mistake." Hoseok admits, rubbing his temples as he tries to formulate his words, "I miss you."

"You sound drunk." Yoongi comments, "Why did you push us away like that?"

Hoseok shrugs, "I had a lot to think about and I needed space. I-I didn't mean it."

Yoongi sighs deeply, "Call back when you're sober." he hangs up the phone after, causing Hoseok to clench his fist around the device.

He's frustrated, and when he's frustrated he likes to take it out during sex. Hoseok could easily fuck someone at the club right now, just to blow off some steam, but he doesn't want to fuck just anyone anymore.

He wants to fuck what's his.

His destined submissives that he carelessly drove away because of his own irrational thoughts.

Hoseok drags himself off of the couch and into the bathroom, turning on the shower and discarding himself of his clothes.

He steps inside and allows himself to drown in self-pity as he tries to sober up before going to bed.

Yoongi hangs up the phone, annoyed at Hoseok's audacity.

Did he really think that calling and expressing how much he missed them was going to work?

Well, it did, that's why Yoongi's annoyed. He unwillingly folded to Hoseok's sorry ass apology but played it off like he didn't.

He hates how much Hoseok effects him. His voice alone makes him weak, and he'll quickly obey any demand.

Even though Hoseok hurt his feelings, he can't stay mad at him for long, and he hates it.

Yoongi runs a hand through his faded ginger hair, staring up at the ceiling in deep thought.

Nia lays beside him, one leg bent forward as she sleeps.

He wonders if Nia would've accepted Hoseok's "apology", or if she would've reacted the same as him.

Nia has been visibly upset about this whole ordeal, walking around with a permanent frown and furrowed brows.

All she could think about was how fast he switched up on them like it was nothing, like they meant nothing.

Maybe she read him wrong and was only hoping he'd feel the same, not expecting for the worse to actually happen.

But the worse would be losing both Hoseok and Yoongi, so she at least has one of them.

Yoongi gets comfortable in bed, throwing an arm over Nia's torso and pulling her into a spoon.

He buries his head into the crook of her neck, breathing in her vanilla scent and growing fond of the smell. He kisses her skin gently before closing his eyes, falling back to sleep.

Hoseok turns off the shower, stepping out of it completely soaked, not caring to wrap himself with a towel.

The shower helped sober him a little bit, but drinking a full bottle of whiskey in one sitting is going to have him stumbling for the rest of the night.

He walks over to his window and stands in front of it, exposing himself for the world to see, even if the streets below him are dead.

Hoseok figures that going to sleep would only waste his money, considering the fact that the whiskey he drank was expensive.

He's not a cheap man, but he didn't buy the bottle intending to down it all in one night.

So, he settles for resting his head against the glass, street lights forming into pretty blobs of light from his vision blurring.

Hoseok sighs as he looks down at his penis, not sure what prompted it to be fully erect. He pokes the glass with his tip, briefly hissing at the cold touch.

It's been a while since Hoseok's pleasured himself, not needing to with his exuberant sex life.

But, he's lonely tonight and his dick is in need of attention.

Hoseok stumbles his way towards his nightstand, pulling out a small bottle of lube and squirting some into his hand.

Making his way back in front of the window, he lets some of the lube drip onto the top of his shaft, licking his lips at the small sensations.

He slowly starts to stroke himself, groaning lowly at the feeling. Hoseok thinks about one of his sub's hands wrapped around his thick cock, applying pressure with each tug to make his veins pop.

"Agh~" he moans out, pumping himself slow and hard, just how he likes it. He uses his thumb to tease his tip, almost whimpering from the sensitivity.

He thrusts into his hand, leaning his head back in pleasure as he begins to chase his high.

His breathing becomes staggered and his chest heaves up and down rapidly as white stripes paint the window.

Hoseok's dick jumps a few times before falling limp, and though the orgasm felt amazing, it just isn't the same.

i hope y'all imagined hoseok with low eyes and a slightly hunched back, walking with a small dip in his step, just looking SEXY😮‍💨