32

Hoseok unlocks his apartment door, struggling to do so with Yoongi kissing at his neck and face sloppily.

His penthouse was closest to Erin's place, so they chose to come here for the night.

Namjoon holds Nia in his arms bridal style, walking into the apartment and kicking the door close behind him.

They trail towards Hoseok's bedroom. Hoseok pushes Yoongi onto the bed harshly, grabbing him by the throat and bringing him into a heated kiss.

On another part of the bed, Namjoon places Nia down and slips her heels off before pulling her closer to him by her legs, slotting into the space between them.

The only thing heard are staggered breaths, low moans, and kissing sounds as they make out.

Nia pushes Namjoon back, taking his coat off for him before bringing her hands down to the waistband of his pants.

She pulls them down and licks her lips as Namjoon's thick member springs out.

She sends a few pumps to his shaft before putting him into her mouth, already tasting the precum that spills from his tip.

"Fuck yes, baby." Namjoon groans with furrowed brows, gripping at her hair.

Hoseok discards Yoongi of his clothes until he's completely naked, and bends down to eat Yoongi out.

Yoongi arches his back and grips at the sheets below him, "Y-Yes, Daddy. Just like that."

Nia drools all over herself and the floor as she deep throats the older. Black tear streaks stain her cheeks as she bobs her head at a rapid pace.

Namjoon pushes her off of him and grabs ahold of her jaw, "Did I say to go that fast?" he questions, earning a head shake from the younger.

He slaps her harshly before grabbing her again, "Speak."

"N-No Daddy. Y-You didn't." she stutters, out of breath.

He kisses his teeth, "Get on the bed." he demands and she obeys, getting up from her kneeled position on the floor and sitting on the bed.

"Take that off." Nia pulls her dress off of her, revealing the black lacy lingerie set she has on under it.

Namjoon quirks a brow, "Keep going." he watches her slip her undergarments off as he does the same.

He admires the beauty that she is for a moment before stalking towards her, "You ready?" he asks, and she nods her head eagerly.

It's been so long since she's last had sex, and she can't wait any longer.

Namjoon slowly slips inside her, and Nia moans loudly at the stretch, "Fuck!"

"Mhmm." Namjoon moans lowly, missing how her tight walls clench around him.

His thrusts are slow but hard as he fucks her, gripping tightly at her waist.

After making Yoongi cum, Hoseok pulls his own clothes off and walks over to his dresser for his bottle of lube.

He squirts a generous amount onto his dick and a tad onto Yoongi's hole before he rubs it in.

Yoongi hold his legs up against his chest to give Hoseok better access, rolling his eyes back when Hoseok slides in.

"So tight for Daddy. That feel good, Kitten?" Hoseok asks while biting his lip.

Yoongi whines, "Yes, so good~"

Namjoon flips Nia over onto her stomach, and pulls her back by her arms, trusting into her at an animalistic speed.

"Ahhh~" Nia scrunches her face up in pleasure, feeling her eyes well up with tears at how good it feels.