33

Nia wakes up to the smell of pancakes, scrunching her nose up at the sweet aroma that wafts through the penthouse.

She slowly sits up in bed, only seeing Yoongi in bed with her. She lays back down onto his chest, gently tracing patterns over his chest and torso.

Yoongi furrows his brows as he stirs awake, "Morning, baby."

"Goodmorning." she replies, softly pecking his skin.

"Hoseok must be cooking." He states the obvious, keeping his eyes closed to possibly fall back asleep.

Nia chuckles, "I'm getting deja vu. It's only a matter of time before Hoseok pops in here to make sure we're awake."

"Nope, but I am." Namjoon greets at the door, only wearing sweatpants.

Yoongi sighs, "Let me sleep some more. I'm sore."

"Eating will make you feel better, little one. I can run you a bath after if you'd like." Namjoon offers, walking further into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed.

He earns a nod from the older, "Okay, but you'll have to carry me." Yoongi says, reaching his arms out to Namjoon.

Namjoon softly chuckles and bends down to pick Yoongi up. Yoongi wraps his legs around Namjoon's waist and hugs tightly onto his shoulders.

Nia pouts, "I wanna be picked up too. DADDY!"

A couple seconds later, Hoseok rushes into the room while holding a spatula in his hand, "Yes? What? What happened?"

"Can you carry me into the kitchen, please?" Nia asks kindly, also making grabbing hands like Yoongi did.

Hoseok kisses his teeth, "I thought you were hurt or something." he walks over to her, "Come on, Doll."

Nia smiles happily as she clings onto Hoseok's body, and she giggles when he dramatically waddles them into the kitchen.

She and Yoongi are sat on the opposite side of the island while Hoseok and Namjoon fix their food.

Well, mostly Hoseok since Namjoon doesn't have the best track record when it comes to cooking.

He mostly just plates everything.

The subs say a thank you when pancakes, eggs, and bacon is placed in front of them, along with a bowl of fruit for them to share.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Nia questions, popping a strawberry into her mouth.

"I was thinking of taking y'all shopping. It's been some time since I've spoiled my babies." Hoseok says before bringing his attention to Namjoon, "And it'll be a first for you."

Namjoon scoffs, "I don't need to be spoiled."

Nia and Yoongi share a knowing look before looking at Namjoon, "Promise me when I say, just let him."

Namjoon furrows his brows in confusion until he sees the look of disproval on Hoseok's face.

"No one ever appreciates my efforts around here." Hoseok says before storming out of the kitchen and into his bedroom.

Yoongi sighs deeply, "Damn it."

Namjoon blinks, "Uh, what just happened?"

"He has this thing about buying people things. It's his way to show he cares about us, and if we refuse to accept his offerings then he feels like we don't care about him and stuff. You just have to allow him to spoil you." Nia shrugs.

Namjoon nods, "Oh, I didn't know. I thought he was just teasing me like he always does."

"I mean, he was but he was also serious. He's always gonna be serious when it comes to gifts." Yoongi says, cutting his pancakes into bite sized pieces.