11

Nia sets up her new ring light and backdrop in her spare bedroom, now turned office.

After getting the green light from Hoseok about making an OnlyFans, that's all Nia's been worried about.

She wants everything to look professional, yet causal at the same time. She wants her subscribers to feel like everything is intimate, even though it's all business.

Nia spent the whole day setting up her account and getting used to how the site works. She's getting ready to take a couple videos and pictures.

Though she wants to hurry with editing and posting, she has to run everything by Hoseok first.

So after she's done making content, she's gonna go to the club.

Nia would rather see his reaction in person than over text.

She hasn't seen him for a couple days, last being when they went to dinner. Nia misses him, and Yoongi.

She's not sure if it's the sex that she misses, or just being around them.

Nia's already attached, and that's kind of scary.

Not wanting to dwell on it, Nia props her phone on the ring light and sets a timer for 10 seconds.

Wearing a lacy baby blue lingerie set, she takes about 8 pictures in different seductive poses, working her angles smoothly.

She then starts making short videos. Teasing her breasts and shaking her ass in the camera.

Nia's tempted to show more, but Hoseok already specified that she couldn't.

Feeling herself, she does so anyway. Giving the camera a small peek of her clit. She rubs circles around it briefly before covering herself back up.

That video is going to be for only Hoseok and Yoongi to see.

The idea of fucking them on camera pops up in her head. She undoubtedly grows hot at the thought.

Maybe they can help her make content one day. She shrugs, grabbing her phone and making her way towards her bedroom.

Nia pulls on a small black long sleeved dress, pairing it with black stilettos and keeping her hair pinned up.

She doesn't even attempt to put on makeup, remembering how ruined it got last time.

Making sure she has everything she needs, Nia leaves the apartment and enters the Uber that takes her to the club.

Nia doesn't waste time in going to Hoseok's room, knocking on the door three times like always.

Hoseok opens it, clad in a silky navy blue button up that exposes his chest, along with skinny denim jeans that shows off his toned legs.

"Nice to see you again, Doll. You look sexy in that dress." he compliments, stepping aside to let her in.

Nia smiles, "Thank you, I could say the same about you." she trails her hand down his chest, "I love the material."

He chuckles, walking over to his armchair and taking a seat, "Suga should be here in a minute. He said he'll be late."

"Okay. Can I run these pictures by you while we wait?" Hoseok hums, tapping his lap for her to sit on.

Nia obliges, pulling her phone out and going to her camera roll. She gives him the phone, fidgeting with her fingers in anticipation as he examines each one.

"They look good." he says, swiping over to the first video. He watches with intense eyes as Nia seduces the camera on screen.

When he sees the last video, he quirks a brow, "What's this?"