28

Nia sits down across the table from Erin, thanking the host that just seated them.

Nia's been spending so much time with her boyfriends that she's basically abandoned her best friend.

So, she reached out and planned a lunch date with the other.

"It feels like forever since we last came out to eat." Erin comments, skimming through the menu.

"I know, and I feel horrible about it. I have so much to catch you up on." Nia sighs, preparing herself to tell Erin about all the good and bad that's happened in the past month.

Erin takes a sip of her Pepsi, "Okay, I completely understand why we haven't talked."

Nia nods her head knowingly, stabbing into her pasta.

"I can't believe you bagged J like. I just can't believe it." Erin starts, "And what happened to you, I hope you know none of that was your fault. These niggas are creeps."

"I know, but it's putting a wedge in my sex life. My relationship with these men started with sex, and now we barely have it. At least with me, I don't know if they're still fucking." Nia shrugs.

Erin quirks a brow, "Would you be okay with them having sex without you?"

Nia thinks about it for a moment. She honestly wouldn't mind since she's had sex with one of them and not the other before. But she guesses given the circumstance, it'll be kinda fucked up.

"If I wasn't assaulted then yeah I would be okay with it, but since I was and it's stopping me from participating, then I wouldn't be."

Erin nods her head, "You should definitely talk to them about it then. They might think differently."

"You're right, but enough about me. Tell me what's going on in your life." Nia changes the subject.

Erin smiles, "Well, I signed a lease to that apartment that I was looking at and I'm moving in next week."

Nia claps her hands, "Yes! I told you you'd be able to get it."

"I know, I just didn't think my credit was good enough for such a luxurious apartment." Erin chuckles, "But I was thinking of hosting a housewarming party."

"That sounds like a good idea, as long as the people you're inviting is trustworthy." Nia advises, not wanting her friend to possibly get robbed.

Erin nods, "Of course. It'll only be about a handful of people and whoever they bring with them."

"You'll be able to meet my subs." Nia raises her brows, "Really? I thought they wanted to keep things discreet."

"They did at first, but overtime they've expressed how they wanna spend more time with me. I guess how you and Suga did with J."

Nia hums, "Well, I'm excited to meet them, and I'm excited for you to meet Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon."

Erin furrows her brows, "Who?"

Nia laughs, "My boyfriends. Those are their real names."

Erin brings a hand up to her mouth, "J's name is Hoseok? I thought that nigga's name was J...like for real."

"I don't think he looks like a J though." Nia shrugs with a giggle, taking another bite out of her pasta.

"Of course you wouldn't since you call him by his actual name." Erin playfully rolls her eyes.

They continue to talk about whatever for the remainder of lunch, and they disperse after.

Nia cautiously walks her way home, making sure that she's not being followed and that she doesn't engage with anyone.