three.

"You better recognize when I see you."

Aria

I was lit as fuck but shit let me get my ass outta here before I end up pissy drunk and not be able to get up in the morning. That's not gonna be a good look at all.

I took one last sip of my drink and told them I was ready to go and they agreed. They were a little salty and confused on why Jacquees called me his girlfriend. They'll be alright though.

Before we left we gave a little wave to Jacquees and his crew. They returned the favor with their pearlie whites. They are all so adorable.

We left Hypnotic and headed to my house. Because they demanded answers.

We got back around 1:30 am and as soon as I walked in I kicked off my heels and Erica & Brooklyn did the same once they entered my room.

"Start talking." Brooklyn said.

Damn they didn't waste no time.

I looked around, "I mean there's not much to say. Me and Jacquees are in a relationship, that's it."

They looked like they were bout to stomp me.

I busted out laughing, "Okay okay yall, lemme stop fucking with y'all. But in the meeting I had today they told us that they want me & Jacquees to be in a relationship, it's not a real relationship. Strictly business, shit I just met the kid today. So get y'all panties out of bunch or I'll do it for you. Okay?" I smiled at em.

"Are you sure y'all met today cause the googly eyes y'all were making at each other made it seem like y'all was finna fuck right there." Erica said.

Me and Broolyn laughed, "Yes Erica, I promise we just met today, I was just... feeling the music and the alcohol had me feeling right." I smirked.

Brooklyn shook her head, "Mhm okay Aria but y'all know who was finna get this shit? Issa. Booooooy, if he woulda kept looking at me with them pretty ass green eyes, I was finna....girl." She said cheesing hard as hell.

I laughed shaking my head. Brooklyn ass is a mess.

"Yeah tonight was really fun, I can't believe I seen Jacob again. He done grew up and got sexy ass hell." Erica added.

"You gone hop on that suh?" Broolyn asked.

Erica shrugged, "I don't know, I just think we should catch up first."

"You lame ass hell E, cause shit next time I see Issa, imma be all on his ass."

"Cause you a crazy ass stalker." Erica rolled her eyes.

I just sat there listening to their conversation and thinking about my career and Jacquees. What if I actually gain feelings for his ass and he don't feel the same way? Then wtf am I gonna do?

"Y'all?" I said interrupting their argument.

They stopped and look at me, "What's wrong baby?" Brooklyn asked.

"Do y'all think I'm gonna catch feelings for him?" I said with this soft facial expression.

They looked at each other a minute, sighed and laid down and cuddled me in my bed.

Erica rubbed her hands in my hair, "Honestly baby yes, but I mean you can't help how you feel. But I do think your not going to be the only to catch feelings. Now I don't how long this fake relationship is going to last, but when it ends and if yall not in a relationship, I guarantee he'll be back. Mark my words." She finished.

"Yeah Aria, your bomb as fuck and such a beautiful woman. He oughta be fucking retarded to not feel some sort of way about ya. I mean it's normal for girls to catch feelings but when he starts falling for you, especially if he does it first. That's something special." Brooklyn added.

"I just don't wanna go through the same thing with my ex y'all." I sighed.

Erica sat up, she hated when I talked
about my ex. She said with all seriousness,  "Okay I know it's hard to believe right now but all niggas ain't bad and all niggas definitely ain't DJ. Now I don't what the fuck was wrong with that nigga but Jacquees would be out of his damn mind to even think of playing you, I swear."

I slightly smiled, "I love you guys." I said with my eyes watering up.

"We love you too Aria, never forget that boo." Brooklyn said as they both hugged me.

We sat there hugging for a little minute until Erica interrupted, "Okay is this love fest over cauuuse I gotta job to tend to in the morning."

"Damn Erica you always gotta ruin the mood." Brooklyn said.

"I mean I was just saying, yall know I love yall. I'll text yall later." She smiled at us and got up and hugged us one last time as we told her bye and left.

Then Brooklyn got up, "But yeah Aria I better get going too. I don't know what I got planned tomorrow but I'll let you know love." She said hugging me.

"Okay bye Brook baby, I gotta meet & greet tomorrow so if you're not busy, come thru." I said.

"You know I will." We said bye and she left too.

When they left I just went downstairs and grabbed a s'mores Poptart and a bottled water and went back upstairs.
I laid in my bed about to doze off until I got a text from an unknown number.
I hate getting texts from unsaved numbers cause I gotta act like I know who it is knowing damn well I don't.

Unknown: Miss Rose 🌹3:23 am

Me: who's this? 3:26 am

Unknown: Damn shawty you don't have your own boyfriend's number? That's fucked up.. 3:28 am

I slightly laughed.

Me: oh! my fault Jacquees. 😂 3:30 am

Jacquees: 😂 you good ma, but wyd? 3:32 am

Me: I was just about to go sleep before you hml. 3:33 am

Jacquees: oh my bad, I just wanted to check up on ya. 3:34 am

Me: lol don't worry, you good. 3:35 am

Jacquees: alrigh well imma let you go then, I'll see you tomorrow tho. 😏 3:36 am

I was confused. I didn't know about this.

Me: what? when? 😳 3:36 am

Jacquees: Goodnight Miss. Rose 😘🌹3:38 am

Me: really? 😒 but goodnight lil boy 😌 3:40 am

I was still confused cause I have no idea what this boy is talking about but I just left it alone.

I turned over and smiled at the fact of meeting some of my fans tomorrow and I guess seeing Jacquees tomorrow.

I don't know what this is the start of but I hope it's for the good.

All is well that ends well, right?

____________________

chapter three up.

what do your think is going to happen with Que & Aria?

comment & vote.

' xoxo Pebbles