ten.

"I be with my crew, we just so unruly!"

Jacquees

Today I was gonna kick it with Aria and her girls today. I'm excited to see what's going to happen. I'm bringing my boys Jacob, Issa, Tevin & Chris with me too. All of them crazy as fuck so tonight should be fun.

I sat up and stretched when I realized I wasn't in my room. I looked around until I finally realized where I was.

"Fuck." I sighed out loud as I rubbed my hand down my face. I was at Natalie's house.

As I looked down at my phone I smiled because Aria had just sent me a good morning text. As I was replying Natalie came upstairs in just her bra and panties and handed me a bowl of cereal.

Classic...

"Good morning Daddy." She said as she draped her arm around me.

I gave her a head nod, "Mornin."

"What's wrong baby?" She asked as ran her hands through my dreads.

"Nothing Natalie, I'm still sleepy that's all."

"Oh...Well you can go back to sleep then." She said.

"Can't." I said as I stuffed a mouthful of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in my mouth."I already got plans."

Her smile sank, "Oh that's okay, maybe one day I can spend em with you."

Hell the fuck nah.

"Yeah, maybe one day." I lied.

She smiled again as I finished up the cereal, "Alright Nat, I'll text you later."

"Okay, bye Que! Imma miss you."

"Imma miss you too." I lied again as I headed out the door.

I can't believe I spent the night at Natalie's house. What the fuck was I on last night? Yeah me and Natalie fucked around a lot but it was very rare that we spent the night over each other's houses. And when it did happen she was always the one to spend the night at mine.

Anyways I shrugged it off and headed back to my crib. Once I got in I got another text from Aria. I asked her what she was doing and she sent me a picture of French Toast, cheese eggs, grapes, cheese grits, and bacon and she said she just got finished cooking.

Well that would have been nice instead of some damn cereal. And then she ain't put enough milk in it!

My stomach grumbled just looking at the picture. Playing with her, I told her let me come over and surprisingly she sent me a text with her address and telling me to hurry before the food gets cold.

Well shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice.

I pulled up to Aria's house in about 20 minutes, she didn't live far at all.

I knocked on her door until she just yelled at me telling me it's open.

When I walked in I seen Aria coming down the stairs, I'm guessing putting on a shirt.

"My fault, I had to put on a shirt."

"Shit, no you didn't." I said smiling at her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes as she blushed.

"Why your door unlocked anyways?" I asked her.

"Because my hungry ass friends are coming over. You didn't think I was gonna eat all the food by myself, did you?"

"Shit I don't know, skinny girls eat the most shawty."

She jerked her head at me so fast, "And I'm not skinny. I'm thick, come correct."