seventeen.

aria & jacquees in multimedia.

"when it all goes down and things get real, better remember who kept it trill. better let her know how you feel."

Aria

On my way to the studio, I realized I was starving so I stopped by WingNuts to pick up some hot and lemon pepper wings for me and Que.

I'm in a good mood, so why not?

I got there in about 30 minutes and I seen Que's car but two others that I didn't know. Strange...

I walked in and I heard some girl pouring her heart out in the booth.

It sorta sounded like... Oh no, he wouldn't.
Especially when I looked a hot ass mess.

I peeked my head in and just my luck, I was right.

It was Kehlani in the booth passionately blaring a song that I haven't heard before. I'm guessing it was a new track from her mixtape.

I stood in the doorway, contemplating if I wanted to leave or not.

"Aria!" Que yelled, noticing me before it was too late.

Damnit...

"Whatcha standing there all scared fa? Come here, sweaty." He grinned patting his lap.

I slowly walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap.

"Hey bighead. You got me food?" He smiled.

"Que I should kill you right now." I said through gritted teeth but then my stomach growled loudly.

He laughed, "I'm surprised you ain't killing those wings, because you sound real hungry right now."

I pushed him, "Shut up. How come you didn't tell me Kehlani was here?!" I whispered yelled.

He shrugged, "Because I knew you wouldn't come. It would have been 'Awww Que my hair this or I look a hot mess, and blah blah blah'." He said in annoying voice I guess trying to mock me.

My mouth dropped and I pushed him again, "I do not sound like that and I do look a hot mess! Look at me, I'm all sweaty!" I whined.

He rolled his eyes, "Aw shut up, I wanted her to meet you so boom there's that now can you pass me the food please." He said taking the bag from my hand and opening the party box as I mugged the side of his face.

"Aye, you want some Jahaan?" He asked the man that was seated in the head seat. He turned and eyed me before grinning.

I totally forgot he was sitting there.

"Oh! Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Where are my manners? Hey, I'm Aria." I said sticking my hand out.

Que snickered at me, "Proper ass."
I rolled my eyes as I nudged him.

He laughed and shook his head, "You good ma. I know who you are, I'm Jahaan Sweet, the producer." He said accepting my handshake.

"Well nice meeting you, Jahaan." I smiled politely.

"Same to you, I'm big fan by the way." He said winking and grabbing a wing before turning back around.

Que gripped my waist making me look down at him.

He eyed Jahaan quickly before turning his attention towards me.

I smiled at his jealously and he returned the favor even though he doesn't know what I smiled at.