seven.

"I love the attention that I get when I do what I do."

Aria

Once we got back to my crib, me and Brooklyn chilled for a little minute until Brooklyn's boss called her in for a meeting. When she left I laid in my bed and started writing song lyrics.

In the middle of finishing a song I've been working on I got a FaceTime call.

I smiled at that name, I fixed my hair a little before answering.

I answered and seen Jacquees laying against a headboard just as I was. Except he was shirtless.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Wassup lion." He said referring to my wild hair.

I giggled, "Hey Que. Wassup?"

"Nun really, just chilling. How was your photoshoot?" He said as he put a skittle in his mouth.

I nodded my head, "It was really fun. I had a nice time." I blushed remembering Brian.

"Honestly that's why I was calling. After Brooklyn posted that picture of you on Instagram of you in that little pink suit, I wanted to get a peek for myself." He said cheesing.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Oh my gosh, such a pervert."

"Aye not a pervert, it's called being a man."

"Well you will be able to see the pictures once they're released." I said a putting emphasis on the words.

He nodded, "Alright but I want you to send em to me personally." He said biting his lip.

I smirked, "Mmm I'll think about it."

He smiled, "But what you doing now?"

"I'm just writing down song lyrics."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Lemme hear some then."

"Nah that's too exclusive for ya. You gonna have to wait for that forreal."

"Oh so that's how we gone do it?" He asked.

"Yup." I said popping the P.

I sat there looking at him think of something as he rubbed his bare chin with his free hand.

"Okay how about this...You let me hear ya lyrics and I'll let you hear the song I just finished recording in the studio."

I sat there and thought about it for a minute. That's not a bad idea, I do wanna here one of his latest songs. He sat there staring at me while I thought.

"Okay fine."

"Alright cool meet me in the studio in 15."

"Wait what?"

"I'll text you the address." He said before he hung up dead in my face. I sat there dumbfounded thinking about what just happened.

"I can't believe him." I said aloud.

A few minutes later, he sent me a text with the address and telling me not to be late.

I rolled my eyes getting out my bed, which was oh so comfortable to find something to wear.

I just threw on some grey yoga pants, a red v-neck, and mix match socks with my Nike slides. I left my hair in the wild mane it was in. I brushed my teeth again before heading out and reminding Que that I'm gonna kill him.

The studio wasn't far and he better be lucky for that, I got there in about 20 minutes.

I seen his black Range Rover already here so I parked next to him. I walked in and seen him standing there with this amused closed mouth smile on his face. He had on a regular white tee, black basketball shorts, and Nike elite socks with the Fire Red's and a Chicago Bulls snapback. I just glared at him.