twenty.

I just wanna note that I've never made it this far on a book before so yay me.

"had to be something, you just had to be something.."

Aria

When I woke up, I woke up alone and today is the day of the party. I looked around and everything seemed pretty normal.

Maybe it was just a dream...

I looked down and noticed I just had on my shorts on from last night. I looked on the side of the bed and gasped.

The bastard ripped my underwear.

I snarled cuss words under my breath as I shook my head. Those were expensive too.

When I stood up, my legs felt like rubber.

"Shit." I said under my breath.

Yep, that was definitely not a dream.

I walked to Que's side of the room and seen him laid out on his back, knocked out. Like this man mouth was open and everything.

I laughed and pulled out my phone, snapping a few pics.

I sent one in the group chat with Brooklyn & Erica saying:

Me: guys... I have tea to spill. 🙊 9:38 am

Eazy E 💖: Aria... 😳😳 9:40 am

Brookie B 💞: oh shit. is it hot ? 9:42 am

Me: PIPING HOT. 🔥 9:44 am

Eazy E 💖: I have some to tea to spill as well... 👀 9:46 am

Brookie B 💞: aw hell... but I seriously need to talk to guys too. I'm going thru a state of confusion right now and I think I have feelings... so discussion at my house as SOON AS YOU GET BACK ARIA. Cool wit y'all ? 9:50 am

Eazy E 💖: you got it. 9:50 am

Me: oh most def. 💯 9:51 am

I ended the convo with that and texted Sam asking if she wanted to go to breakfast.

Minutes later she replied yes and that she'll meet me at IHOP in a hour.

I responded okay and got up to get ready.

I took a quick a shower after brushing my teeth and once I got out, my hair was curly looking a mane again minus the extensions.

I put on a black a v-neck, black ripped jeans, with a my bright ass neon green Nike Air Maxes.

When I was done, I grabbed my bag.
I went back on Que's side seeing he was still sleep, I cooed and kissed his forehead.

He's cute when he's not being annoying. Who am I kidding? He's cute when he's on my last nerve too.

Deciding not to wake him up, I'll just text him where I'll be at.