sixteen.

characters in multimedia, in case you didn't know so yeah you're welcome.

"I like when you drop it low, I like when you take it slow, I like when you pop a roll and bring it straight to the floor."

Aria

As soon as Que big headed ass was asleep for awhile, I dipped. I had to get up early in the morning.

I really had fun last night, I thought that I was gonna let what happened hold me back from having fun but surprisingly it didn't.

I honestly can't hold a grudge unless you did something really bad to me and even then it depends on the person.

I'm not gonna let some petty club incident ruin the fun.

The only thing I would've changed last night was that nasty ass waitress we had in the beginning.

I really like having Que around and I'm not gonna fuck up our friendship just because I was little jealous.

Even though the sexual tension was... oh so real last night, I still believe we have to keep it at a friend level.

Yeah we flirted a lot but that's exactly what we were last night.

Friends.

And that's all we'll ever be.

When I got up in the morning, I finished packing and texted Que everything he needed to know for when we leave tomorrow.

I should've asked him earlier but I honestly didn't think he would accept my offer and I'm kinda relieved that he did. I did not want to be bored out of my damn mind in a hotel room by myself.

Today I was going the usual dance studio that I dance at to chop it up with a few of my dancers I dance with whenever I have concerts, appearances and tours. I've been dancing with them ever since I got out, in fact I went to high school with three of em and they never switched up. And for that, I'm grateful.

Today we were just going over a few dances just to make sure that I still got the juice. They're not coming with me to Alabama, but I really wish they were.

This should be fun because every time I'm with them, it's nothing but goofing off. They're so silly.

I hurried up and hopped in the shower once I got a text from Duke saying that they were on their way.

Once I got out I put on a grey Nike sports bra, a tight white crop, grey leggings and my all white Roshe Runs.

I wet my hair making it curly then grabbed my things before heading out the door.

I got to Dance 411 in about 30 minutes seeing two cars here.

I walked in and instantly heard shouting.

"Woooo! Hot stuff is in the building guys!" Drea yelled making me laugh, shaking my head.

"Bout timeeee. We were bout start without you, boo." Tiana said dramatically.

I waved her off, "Aw hush up, crybaby. I lost track of time, I'm sorry. Where's Willy Will and Key?"

"They're just around the corner, they should be here in a minute."

I nodded, "Oh okay. Well I missed y'all!" I yelled squeezing the life out of all of them.

"Damn baby mama, you done gained a few. What? You did it for me?" Duke said tucking his bottom lip in his mouth when he let go of me.

I rolled my eyes, "Duke. Shut up."

"Still not giving a nigga a chance huh? I know you better be paying for our  child support before I have yo ass locked up, miss thang."