six.

"she hold it down and I pick it up."

Aria

Brooklyn and Erica ended up spending the night cause after the movie we were all knocked. We all fit on my bed because I got a king size. I may be small but I like my space. My alarm went off at 9 indicating that it was time for me to get ready for my photo shoot. I woke up Erica and Brooklyn's heavy sleeping asses to let em know wassup.

Brooklyn stretched, "Okay Aria, I'm finna go to a shower at my crib real quick then. I'll be right back love." She said getting up and leaving.

I looked over at Erica at and she looking like who did it and why. I laughed, she said no words. All she did was get up and grab some clothes that she leaves at my house and hopped in the shower. That's why I was confused on why Brooklyn left cause shit they got as much clothes as me in my closet. It's like that at all our houses.

At this point I'm sitting in my walk in closet tryna figure at what to wear to my photo shoot. It didn't even matter since I had my actual outfit there already but I had a photo shoot for my EP or possibly my next mixtape. And I was ready.

I just settled on these bleached shorts, a Chicago Bulls jersey, and my Fire Red Jordan's.

I went and sat on my bed waiting for Erica to get out the shower. I scrolled through my texts and I had got a text from Que which made me smile.

Jacquees 💸🔥: good morning girlfriend. 😚 9:42 am

Me: lol good morning Que. 😊😂 9:44 am

Jacquees 💸🔥: I hope you have an amazing day shawty. 💯  9:46 am

Me: aw thanks love, same to you 9:47 am

Jacquees 💸🔥: you got any plans? 9:50 am

Me: yeah, just a photo shoot for my next mixtape or album. 9:51 am

Jacquees 💸🔥: I wish I could watch 😏😏 9:51 am

Me: 😂 boy goodbye. 9:52 am

Jacquees 💸🔥: damn you mean in the morning 😳 9:54 am

Me: lol who isn't? ☺️ 9:55 am

Jacquees 💸🔥: lol true but imma ttyl Miss Rose 9:56 am

Me: lol alright Que 😙 9:58 am

By the time we were done texting Erica was out the shower and laying on my bed on her phone.

"Good morning hoe damn." I said.

"Oh hey baby, good morning."

I eyed her a bit. "...What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, but I'll be right back." She said as she got up blowing a kiss at me.

I just shrugged it off and hopped in the shower. I was in there for quite awhile cause I really needed this. When I got out I just put conditioner in my hair and left it curly and walked in my room. Erica and Brooklyn were back. And they were sitting on my bed laughing with a dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, a McDonald's bag, and three Starbucks drinks next to them.

I smiled instantly, "Omg yall are the bestest best friends ever!" I said stuffing a glazed doughnut in my mouth.

"Uh uh, y'all? I'm the one who got it." Erica said sipping her drink.