nineteen.

caution: explicit content.

"I don't do this with just anybody, baby girl you might just be that somebody..."

Aria

When we came back from the Mexican restaurant we decided to go, the mom of the daughter who's party will be performing at called me to come to the venue where the party would be held to meet her and talk about the party.

And boy did Que's ass got lucky cause we were in the middle of a pillow fight and he was about to get his ass BEAT.

So we settled down and headed over to the Spec Plaza.

When we got there that place was absolutely beautiful, like this party is really bout to be the shit. Damn man I wish I was this girl right now.

The mom was on the phone but when she seen me and Jacquees she immediately hung up like no bye or nothing. Me and Jacquees snickered.

She started yelling and thanking God, as me and Que stood there confused.

"Oh my God, Aria Rose! And you brought Jacquees! Wow, what a blessing." She said engulfing both of us in a tight hug.

When she let go she shook her head and smiled as she looked at us.

"Wow.. this is crazy. Originally I was gonna book the both of you but I couldn't because it would've been too much but wow Jacquees you're here with... no charge?"

He laughed and nodded, "Yes ma'am, no charge. I'm Aria's plus one."

"Wow... would you mind performing?" She asked with her fingers crossed.

He shook his head, "Nah, of course I would love to perform."

When he said that she hugged and thanked him again as we laughed.

When she let him go she fixed her clothes and smiled.

"Okay, I'm Mrs. Maxwell and my daughter's name is Raven. She loves the both of you so much and I spoil her cause she's my only child but I need to stop because she's taking all my money... but she has an idea that Aria might be here but absolutely no idea that Jacquees is going to be here so this is about to be perfect. It's very nice to meet you two by the way." She exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you too." We both replied in unison.

She clapped her hands, "Okay, let's get down to business."

The whole time we were there we talked about what we were going to perform, how, when, and let us know about the party.

It's an all white party.
Lit.

We practiced and she told us about her daughter before we left.

I was excited. Que was excited. We were gonna have fun.

We when got back to the hotel we didn't waste no time going to sleep.

We took this long ass nap until like 9 something.

That's when Que's ass came on my side and started messing with me.

He laid in my bed and starting poking me in my side.

I groaned, "Que leave me alone."

"Wake up." He demanded.

"No, leave me alone."

"Ariaaa." He whined still poking me.

"Jacquees if you don't leave me the fuck alone." I gritted.

He smiled, "You gone do what?"

"Keep on." I warned.

Being the asshole he is, he kept poking me so I slowly grabbed a pillow and quickly sat up in the bed beating him with it.