thirteen.

excuse any mistakes.

"Somebody real is hard to find, somebody worth all your time."

Aria

In the morning, I woke up to Brooklyn wanting to go breakfast. And I never turn down food.
Like ever.

So we were currently at iHop talking about shit that we normally talk about.

"So when's the last time you talked to Que?" Brooklyn asked starting another conversation.

I rolled my eyes entirely way too hard and clapped my hands, "It's story time Brook."

"Oh shit bitch, I love story time. Gone head and spill the beans." Brooklyn said scooting closer to me in the booth.

I laughed shaking my head.

"Alright so," I started. "Remember how I told you I had the day to myself and whatever, got my hair done, nails done ya know. Well after alllll of that I decided to just chill and cook. And yes before you ask, I still have leftovers."

"What did you make?" She asked.

"Homemade lasagna." I smirked.

"Yesss!" Brooklyn shouted making me laugh.

"But anyways, I was chilling and then Monae called-"

"That's my bitch! Mattafact, I need to text this broad and-" Brooklyn interrupted, pulling out her phone.

I stared at her, "Can I finish?"

She looked up at me, "Oh... sorry."

"Mhm yeah. But like I was saying Monae called and begged me to go out with her-"

Brooklyn raised her eyebrows, "Aria you gay now? Suh what da hell, I thought I-" Brooklyn interrupted once again.

"Brooklyn! No I am not gay, she begged me to go out to the club wit her!"

"Ohhh... sorry again."

I rolled my eyes, "Brooklyn just hush, I will answer all questions at the end."

She pretended to zip her lips and throw away the key, making me laugh lightly.

"ANYWAYS, She begged me to go to the club wit her and I eventually gave in and said yes, so we went to that new club 'Underground.' Yes it was turnt but yeah, I'm not gone lie it took me awhile to get my mood there but once I did, my mood went all the way back down again."

Brooklyn eyes got wide.

"So me and Monae drunk ass making our way up to VIP, bitch guess who I see?"

"Que?" She whispered.

"Nope, Issa." I smirked.

"Ahh my maaaan." She said sticking out her tongue.

I laughed, "And then I seen Que."

"Oop." Brooklyn said closing her mouth.

"Right. And guess what? The nigga is drunk as fuck and had some thirsty ass female on his lap who obviously didn't know the damn definition of personal space."

"Sweeear to muthafu-"

I held up my hand, "Wait, there's more."

Brooklyn laughed.

"But once I seen that shit, I don't know what happened but I was just completely over everything. So I went back down to the bar and decided that I'm gonna take my black ass home but I didn't have a ride since Monae was busy having fun. Then I remembered I seen Issa and he looked bored as hell, so I asked him."