twenty one.

"baby don't worry I got plans for you..."

Everything was absolutely great.

The party was amazing and the girl legit cried when she seen both me & Que. She got a car and other bomb ass presents. It was just lit.

The food was really good too like me and Que tore them shrimp & wings up.

When we got back which was like around one we stayed up and talked until we were knocked out, which didn't take long at all by the way.

In the morning I went over to Sam's place briefly to tell her bye and to come visit us in Atlanta before we left.

When I got back I woke Que up so we can make sure we had everything before leaving.

He was grouchy this morning so he had his headphones in. I didn't mind though, I wasn't really in the mood for talking either.

We drove back to the car rental place to return it and then called a cab to take us to the airport.

Once we were there we got doughnuts and beverages while we waited until it was time to board the plane.

The whole time Que laid his head on my shoulder like the big baby he was.

When we were on the plane he laid his head on my shoulder and went straight to sleep as I wrapped my hand around him and patted his cheek.

I laid my head on top of his and decided to take a picture.

I smirked and posted it on Instagram:

"@ariarose: reversed roles 😂"

Ha, I hope he didn't think I forgot and that he was gonna get away with it.

Deciding not to stay up by lonesome, I went to sleep as well.

Surprisingly, I woke up right before we landed so I had to wake Que's big headed ass up once again.

I nudged him, "Que."

Nothing.

I sighed and grabbed his cheeks making his face frown up.

I smiled, "Jacquueeees."

"Mmmm." He groaned.

I giggled, "Wake up boy, we're about to land."

He groaned again as he sat up and stretched.

He looked over at me and playfully pushed me and I laughed and pushed him back.

In about five minutes the plane landed and we were back in good ol' ATL.

It was good to get away but I'm honestly glad to be back.

Que called Issa to come and pick up us even though I told him I could get a ride but he insisted.

In about 20 minutes Issa came and when he seen us he gave me a hug as Que mugged him because he left him hanging.