twelve.

so so sorry for the wait, this chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite it so enjoy.

Btw , excuse any mistakes.

Alright bye.

~ Peejay'

"Bad girls ain't never been good to me, good girls ain't never been enough fa me.."

Aria

When Que left I finally went in the bathroom, peed and got in the shower and did my other hygiene stuff. Once I got out the shower, I just put on a black and gray PINK sweatsuit and my all black Nike huaraches.

I love these damn shoes, I got em in every damn color.

I left my hair a curly ass mess since I was going to get it done anyways.

I looked in my full length body mirror and looked at myself up and down. I smirked.

I smacked my own ass, "Damn bitch, you thick as fuck."

I laughed at myself and finished getting ready.

Once I finished everything, I left to begin my day out to myself.

First I went to Erica's shop so she could hook ya girl up, I got my hair flat ironed and curled with some added extensions for a little extra length.

And she insisted that I get my face done too, I tried fighting against it but obviously it didn't work. So I sat there as Erica personally did my makeup, I swear she always treats me like I'm her lil doll. But I mean wasn't worried though, Erica always does a good ass job.

And she never even let's me pay!

After that I went to my favorite nail shop downtown to get my signature, stiletto nails and a pedicure.

The color I chose today was matte gray, that color is absolutely perfect!

I paid once I was all done, not forgetting to leave the tip.

I drove down to the Phipps Plaza to shop till I drop but then again I might not buy too much, I don't know yet.

Of course I ran into paparazzi, not a lot though and it was TMZ. Thank God.

I only talk to TMZ, they're really funny.

Anywho I went into this store with some French name that had these pretty ass dresses.

I seen this mid thigh royal blue bodycon dress that was so sexy.
And then there was this floor length white dress with the back out that was really pretty, I bit my bottom lip as I was thinking which one to get.

I'll ask Que, even though he might say something stupid.

I took a picture of both and sent them to him.

Me: Which one? 😁 2:17 pm

Surprisingly he texted back pretty fast.

Jacquees 💸🔥: Get both. 2:19 pm

Duh of course, Aria. I face palmed myself.

Me: thanks ugly. ☺️ 2:2o pm

Jacquees 💸🔥: it ain't no thang.. now lemme see you in em. 😏 2:22 pm

Me: goodbye Que. 2:24 pm

Jacquees 💸🔥: I ain't wanna see yo potato shaped ass anyway. 😒 2:25 pm

Me: fuck you, you big lipped bastard. 😐 2:25 pm

Jacquees 💸🔥: you gone let me put my big lips in good use? 😋 2:26 pm