four.

"if you know what's good for you, come thru lil mama come thru."

Aria

I had a meet and greet today at Lenox mall. I've always liked going to Lenox. I got up at like around 10 and hopped in the shower. When I got out a put on this little cute vintage outfit and re-straightened my hair and put it in a high bun. After I brushed my teeth and did all of that, I texted Brooklyn to let her know the info if she decided to come through and then I left out headed to the mall.

The meet and greet was held in one of my favorite stores, Wet Seal and I got there a little early. And my dumb ass forgot to get breakfast, I'm starving. So I sat there waiting while scrolling on Twitter and Instagram.

"@ariarose: I am so hungry dawg. 😩 but I'm here at Lenox ready to meet my beautiful rosebuds. 😍😋 go ahead and come thru. 😚"

After I tweeted that I expected fans to come in a few so I just looked around the store.

About ten minutes later, I heard a few girls scream, "Ahhh! She is here!"

Three preteen girls bum rushed me in the store. I laughed and gave them a smile.

"Hey sweethearts, I'm so happy to meet y'all." I beamed.

"Oh...My...God!! Aria Rose I love you! I can't believe that I'm actually meeting you right now!" One of the girls said.

"I know! And your even prettier than I thought you were! I love your outfit!" Another one said.

I smiled even though I don't know if I should be offended or not, "Thanks honey."

"Aria you are our inspiration. We're a girl group and we hope to be just like you one day." The third one said.

It's so touching when my fans tell me that I'm an inspiration to them. It just motivates me even more.

"Aw you guys are going to make me cry, what are your names?"

"Lily", the first girl said.

"I'm Mya", said the second girl.

"And I'm Kyla, but together we are Lush." the last one said.

I slightly laughed, they were so adorable.

"Well girls, I will definitely remember you guys. You guys literally made my day and it just started. And I wish the best of luck of y'all careers. Always remember, don't let nobody tell you that you can't do something. Make your dreams your reality. Okay?" I said as I engulfed them in a group hug. "I love you girls. You guys motivate me to do better everyday."

They couldn't say anything but smile. I'm guessing I made their day just as much as they made mine.

Throughout the rest of the meet and greet, it was the usual. I signed pictures and autographs, met fans, took pictures and videos, I sung a little, and even helped a few fans pick out a few outfits from the store.

In the middle of the greet I was already exhausted and I still haven't ate. I felt like I was going to pass out.

In the middle of signing an autograph, I heard even more louder screaming and then there was a bag dropped in front of me. It smelt like food.

I looked up and it was a Chic-Fil-A bag and there was a familiar darkskin dreadhead smiling down at me.

"I got you something." He said.

I smiled, "No you didn't get me some fooood!" I said grabbing the bag.

He laughed, "I did. I figured you were hungry and all, seeing how much you said you were starving on Twitter."