Ripper's Journey II: the unused ideas

As you know, my story called "Ripper's Journey II: The Son Of Ripper" has ended and now I want to share some scrapped content that I had cut since I would like to show you guys what the story would have been had I went with these old ideas.

Chapter 2: Aftermath.

Not much was cut here but there are some things, like the fact that I wanted Fang (Ripper and Blue's son) to be introduced here, but I thought it was better that I developed the relationship between his parents further before I introduced him.

Junior and Smaug would have had a short matchup with Smaug backing down but I thought that was unecesassary.

Chapter 3: A New Home.

The original main threat here wasn't the allosaurus but was Smaug himself but I changed it later on, that's pretty much it.

Chapter 4: A Bond.

I think I had an idea where Ripper would try to interact with Maisie but he always ends up scaring her, but that didn't make the cut in this chapter.

Instead of Daniel Espinoza, it was supposed to be some guy from the same comic which Daniel showed up in, I think his name was Tiburon, but I ended up replacing him with Daniel as you can see.

Chapter 5: Under The Moonlight.

The interesting thing about this is the fact that the original draft was way longer, in fact the chapter afterwards was supposed to be part of this chapter but I had split both of them into two separate chapters.

There was also supposed to be a cover of "can you feel the love tonight" from the Lion King, but I'm not sure if singing raptors was a good idea.

Chapter 6: Happy Wife Happy Life Part 1.

Something that I initially thought of was calling this chapter "sabotage" because Delta was supposed to convince Echo and Charlie that there was something off about Ripper and they would do anything to sabotage Ripper and Blue's relationship but I'm not really sure if Echo and Charlie wanted to ruin their sister's life this bad so I changed it to just Delta herself.

Another thing to note is the fact that Frances wasn't going to be in this, in fact originally I was supposed to feature another lost world novel character in the form of my favorite one, Richard Levine, but I'm not sure why I changed it to Frances White, maybe it's because Frances was a raptor trainer in the comic she's from, Richard never really was a guy who trained raptors, he was more of a paleontologist than an animal behaviorist.

And I think that Echo and Delta might have had a full blown fight in this but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea since Delta doesn't want to lose her siblings again.

I was also supposed to show a scene of Ripper and Blue "doing it" but I thought that was extremely inappropriate so I ended up just cutting it all together.

Chapter 7: Happy Wife Happy Life Part 2.

Not much here either, but Fang's design was a bit different back then since he would've just been a Jurassic Park 3 raptor with black scales that's basically it, but I changed his design later on.

Chapter 8: Parenthood Part 1.

Originally Fang was supposed to grow way faster here, instead of just showing him as a little kid I would have had a timeskip and would've immediately showed him hunting with his father.

I don't remember the scene with Luna being in the original script but I put it in there regardless since I wanted to build upon her a bit more.

Chapter 9: Parenthood Part 2.

Remember the opening scene where Genesis was supposed to escape? Well in the original draft he was supposed to break out and presumedly it would lead into a chase scene through the forest but as you can see in the actual chapter he gets tranquilized before he gets the chance to leave.